• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlaafyFTW

Researcher of Orange Lore
Years
Heyyy i'm quite an avid follower of this game and i just want to say, good luck for the overhaul!!! I hope all goes well as this has so much potential=D

Years
I'm glad your finally doing something about Amethyst. It was a bit sad seeing the thread here just collecting digital dust (and n00b posts lol but I won't go there). Can't wait to see the results of this massive overhaul. Btw, I thought the Pokemon tiles (when doubled in size) were 32x32? Unless your tiles were the normal size (somehow o.o)?......now that I read your post properly, I'm assuming you kept the resolution normal (e.g 256x192 is the DS screen when it isn't doubled) Now I understand lol. Hope to see an update soon Wi"awesome scripter"chu (hmm, nice nickname? xD)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Wow... Restarting? Cool! I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next. I love seeing games being restarted, because they always come back with something that looks great and ends up being even more incredible than what it originally was. Good luck. :)

No offense, but you should try harder to draw the heroine back sprite better.
And you should elaborate more. Give some details about why he should do this, and not just tell him that he should do it again.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
That's a bit sad that a game with such a potential had though moments, but that's good that you still want to work on it. :) I wish you everything best in your work. ;]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I'm redoing all the sprites anyway. The heroine backsprite was one of the first sprites I did for this game, so it's not as good as my newer work :)

masterpokemontrainer

Master Trainer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 7, 2010
this is good. no this is brilliant! great plot, great pokemon (and great userbars!) and a generally perfect game. i'm thinking of making a game but no way will it be as good as this!

blendaz

Yo, Champ in the making!
Years
I just can't wait to play this game :]
I love the look of it!!! I'm sure that i will play it if it comes out :P

Good luck and don't try to do it fast ... people will wait :]
Simply do what u have to do - no mater how long it takes!

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I really, truly appreciate that Wichu is doing this the way he is. Most people would see that their game isn't how they want it to be, and so they stop making it because to them, starting over would be too much work. But Wichu doesn't think like that. Wichu thinks like a champion!

"Wichu. Making perfection, one step at a time."

ada309

Awesome Person Master Dude. :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2010
WOW!
That looks completely awesome!!!!!
One question. What website will I be able to download it on?

ArchXDeath

Eevee Trainer!
Years
To ada309...
This site, on this thread. Just keep coming back, check the updates and all that. Wichu might put up a demo or a beta, so just keep checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back