• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music PokeCommunity Radio Room

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
i'll be on while i study for a bit if anyone's interested @goldsun

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'm going to pop in here in a few minutes if anyone wants to join me for a random assortment of songs.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'm going to be listening to some metal on here in a little bit if anyone wants to hop on with me.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Me and fattestsnorlax are there now listening to some stuff if anyone wants to pop in and join us. And yeah this does need some more publicity. Maybe some blog posts and dedicated music nights to get some more people to come around.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
Me and fattestsnorlax are there now listening to some stuff if anyone wants to pop in and join us. And yeah this does need some more publicity. Maybe some blog posts and dedicated music nights to get some more people to come around.

I know that feel bro.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
We've got gimmepie and Rukario in here listening to some metal now too :) join while the joining's hot.

Back