• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you live in the Pokemon world?

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I would live in Viridian Forest, and scare beginning trainers...
I'm kidding.
I'd live on Chronos Island, turning the rocket warehouse into a house for me. I really like the small main island of Chronos, and it's peacefulness. Plus there's a big meadow I could train in, and I love being close to the ocean.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Moved to Voting Polls as that is the nature of the thread topic.

I'm... not really sure where I would live, tbh. Somewhere near Saffron or Goldenrod would be neat if only one could hop to the next region after a quick train ride.

Years
I'd probably end up in Vermillion city. I like the idea of living by the water and having access to all the ships. Plus it'd be cool to see some of Lt. Surge's battles and have a nice influx of trainers in town to challenge him.
Suppose the same could be said of Olivine City, that's be my second choice.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I would live in Nimbasa City. The nearby stadiums always let my Pokemon gain some experience or just watch the players practice their games, I won't have to travel far to watch a game.

Ferris Wheel nearby, the Amusement Park, and all the fun and excitement. Pokemon Musical, so if my Pokemon want to enjoy a great show, or want to participate....

Nearby is Lost Iron Forest, so if my Pokemon and I want to relax with nature we can just go and have a picnic in the forest.

Every Tuesday (I think its the right date) we can travel down south to Castelia City for the Casteliacones.

Years
If I could pick anywhere, I think that I'd like to live in Vermilion City. It's right along the water, which is something I've always loved, plus you can get access to many places around the world thanks to the Vermilion Port. It's also close in proximity to the two major cities of the region- Celadon and Saffron (which, has a direct connection to Johto itself via the Magnet Train).

The combination of a slightly slower lifestyle in the city, and the fact that there is so much to do nearby would make it a great place to live in my eyes.

Years
Seeing my imaginary Goal to become an Elite Trainer I really want to live in Evergrande city. You know near the Victory Road to train from tough Pokes and no one there to disturb my time and training

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I'd live in Canalave City. I like the look of the library, and Iron Island seems like a nice place to explore sometime.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
I would live in the Pokemon Mansion on Cinnabar Island. I'd renovate it and turn it into the ultimate crib. And there'd be 5 secret Basement levels that would house some of the greatest laboratories and training facilities on the Pokeworld.

Oh yeah.....that would be awesome....

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Sandgem Town in Sinnoh. Ever since I went to Boracay, a popular beach here in the Philippines, I've always wanted to live in one. Plus, it's pretty close to Jubilife City, where I can study in the Trainers' School.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Hmm, I think I'd live in Olivine city. It's a harbor city, so it'd provide easy travel to Kanto, as well as the nearby Cianwood City, so getting to the Safari Zone would be no problem at, which would allow easy access to exotic Pokemon :D There's also the Johto Battle Frontier right to the west of Olivine, which would give me an easy way to go and test my skills, if I'd either already completed my journey, or just had no intention of gathering badges :p The only downside is, that without Fly, there's a long way to get around the region, rather than if you lived in a central place like Goldenrod or something, but Johto is a small region after all, and I've got my Pidgey either way ;D

Sirfetch’d

ANY CITY OR TOWN IN HOENN <3. More specifically I'd live in Verdanturf town. It's just so quiet and peaceful. Seems like the perfect place to live.

nitemate

Don't play Pokemon anymore ...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
I'd like to live in fortree city. Living in a tree house in the lap of of nature is just amazing.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'd live in Hoenn's Slateport City because there's a beach nearby and I think the weather there would be perfect for me.

Pokemount

Hello
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
I would probably live in the Johto region in Blackthorn City or Viridian City... somewhere close to Kanto for easy travel. Cianwood City or Olivine would be nice also.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I would live in Fortree City, probably, because it'd be a lot of fun to live in treehouses. Either that, or Dewford Town. It's a very small location, and it's very nice and quite. It's near the ocean, too. Whenever you're out of food supply, you could always go fishing! I'd be happy to live there with my family, haha.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
I'd live somewhere in the uncharted lands in the middle of Johto. (Between Goldenrod, Azelea, and Violet City.) Whenever I see a geographical map of johto, the area is filled with some woods and small mountains. I think it'd be nice to live in a remote area like that, away from annoying travelers and the bustle n' buzz of the city. Post journey, of course.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I agree with elija :3 Even though my favorite town in the games is Ecruteak. I'd probably like to live in Ecruteak yeah.

Or Olivine or Cherrygrove, just because in Olivine I'd have the wonderful ocean nearby, but Cherrygrove is a smaller, calmer town probably and still has some ocean nearby.

Back