• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Let's move this to Pokemon Trivia so it will have to be about POGEYMANZ!

Also great day yesterday. Heard the OP for the Sword Art Online Anime before anyone AND saw Episode 1 and 2 of MuvLove: Alternative - Total Eclipse before it even comes out next week in Japan...IN SUBS! XDDD

FINALLY GOT AHEAD OF THEM JAPANESE FANZ.

Years

I'm apparently not leaving after all due to a change in plans.

I've also been working on a new avatar/signature theme featuring Corless/Akuroma, currently using it on Ever Grande. I'll plan to unveil it on PC in a few weeks.

Years

Yeah, I've seen a lot of pre-airs recently. What is that all about anyway.

It's as Side Story to the main Visual Novel Series. Part 1: Romance/Harem, Part 2: Parallel Universe of Hell, Part 3: Redo of Parallel Universe of Hell.

First two episodes actually went through the main series overall feel throughout the 3 arcs with the transition from slice of life, to hell, depression, suffering, PTSD, and overwhelming BETA (with obligatory chomp from the Soldier Class, complete with uncensored organs.)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

That's true, I should probably double-check it >_>

Hm, well it's been on both the lists I've managed to find so far, so unless someone is trolling real good I suppose it must be legit.
It doesn't have an anime page on MAL though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back