• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
^^I agree XD

Awww, thank you Ty^^ You're so kind! But please don't be worried, I feel very good now!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hiya Peachy!! How are you doing today? Cool! They speak in Finnish. That is neat! I remember "You Said A Mouthful" That was a good epsiode. ^^ I am hoping someday I will get to hear them speak Japanese. So far I just hear voice clips. Ash's voice sounds so hot in Japanese!! Have you heard Ash's voice in Japanese?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Have you heard Ash's voice in Japanese?
Sure thing^^ His Japanese voice is HOT!

Hi Jas^^ And sure thing, I'll add you to my MSN^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
So true his Japanese voice is soooooo hot!!
Bree is now Co~Owner! ^^

Hiya guys!

Peach what is the best thing about Ash?

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
totodile said:
So true his Japanese voice is soooooo hot!!
Bree is now Co~Owner! ^^
Oh thank you so much,Toto!^^*Is proud to be Co~Owner of Peach's fan club*
Of course you can join,slysunshine!^^*Updates*
Toto(dile)
Pikastar
Pokemon Veteran
Bree
Shuichi Shindou
MegaDitto
Blue Jasmine
Digital Phoenix
dpkuro
slysunshine

Anyway,how have you been Peach?^^*When you get back online I mean*XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Welcome slysunshine! So how are you doing Peachy? I watched "Take The Lombre Home". It was a good epsiode. Did you see any new epsiodes of Pokemon today?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi Toto, I'm always glad to see you^^
Hi slysunshine! I'm happy that you joined!
And hi to everyone else too, I'm doing great^^

What is the best thing about Ash?
His personality, of course. Ash is the most sweetest and kind person in the whole world. He always wants to help his friends and treats his Pokemon so caring way. Ash is really brave and strong person and when he battles he looks so passionate and determined. What a perfect nature! And OMG, he is hot!

Did you see any new epsiodes of Pokemon today?
Not today^^ They show Pokemon here on every Thursday at 3.30 PM. And 'cause my school ends 3.00 PM, I have to run to home so I can watch it. I don't wanna miss even one minute XD

Only two days till Feb^^ I'm really happy 'cause of that 'cause Toto comes back. Oh, and also Drew will be in new episode (he's my the 4th fave character) and I'll be 16^^ That's why I hate to say that I will lose my Internet access on 1st Feb (Life is so ironic, isn't it?). I will miss posting on PC and all new pics, but mostly I will miss you guys. You're so great friends! But I try to use computer as often I can (in school, in library, on my friends house, etc.) so I can take care of clubs and to see you all.

I'm not sure do I get new Internet and if yes when I get it, so I'll be gone awhile. But I'll be back (sooner or later like always)! So Take care and Be peached XD

With everlasting love and friendship,
your Peachy

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
Years
Welcome ~Dragonair~^^
Toto(dile)
Pikastar
Pokemon Veteran
Bree
Shuichi Shindou
MegaDitto
Blue Jasmine
Digital Phoenix
dpkuro
slysunshine
~Dragonair~

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hiya Peachy! Doing alright? Wow...those are the some of the same reasons I love Ash too. He is just too cool. ^^ Every Thursday, wow that is neat. It is just like Japan. ^^ Man I will running too if Pokemon comes on any minute. I don't want to miss a thing either. It is a great anime. Nooo...you can't lose your internet in Feb. ;-; I am going to miss you. But I know you going to be back soon. I will keep on smiling for you. When is your brithday anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back