• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A plain old trade shop & breeding farm~

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
Years
I have a Crown Raikou I could give you? I used the zoroark thing already so it won't work if you try, sorry! And sorry to make it hard on you! Its for breeding purposes ^^'
And for the mudkip I could give you a shiny Pikachu? Or a pokemon with pokerus, your choice!

Okay, sure, both sound good (Raikou and shiny Pika) :)
I'll start breeding now and as I breed them I'll let you know so we can trade :D

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Hey guys, just as an update, MotherSerperior and I will have more Pokemon and shinies to trade soon, just be patient. If anybody wants to make a trade for anything we currently have, feel free to post!

Also, if anybody would like a free Ralts or Mudkip, let one of us know and we'll hook you up. :)

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Hello i could most likely give you an event suicune, it is japanese but still a good poke, leme know what kind of deal you want to make!!

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Hello i could most likely give you an event suicune, it is japanese but still a good poke, leme know what kind of deal you want to make!!

Would you like a Uxie? :) Or, you can read over the list of Pokemon on the first post and see if any interest you. We do egg move Pokes as well. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2021
Cool thread :)... Maybe ill a take zigzagoon and Ferrothorn for my dex if you got any? Tell me what you want for them.

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Cool thread :)... Maybe ill a take zigzagoon and Ferrothorn for my dex if you got any? Tell me what you want for them.

I could certainly get you together a Ferrothorn, and I believe MotherSerperior has a zigzagoon :) What would you offer for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back