• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Sorry about that I misstyped ><

I mean;
Spoiler:

Years
^That is still... incomprehensible. XD
Arrancar, we don't know. One would assume that the same thing happens as a Hollow, but then that may bring up complications if they meet each other again XD I would imagine that they reincarnate like Shinigami.
But most Arrancars are of Menos Grandes, which are made up of many Hollows, which also might prove a problem of "do lots of souls get reincarnated at once?"[/spoiler]

Didn't we already have this convo? :P
*I think we don't need to use spoilers for this, though*

I think Arrancars get the same thing that happens to a Hollow, because in essence, an Arrancar is still a Hollow.

This problem only applies to Gillians, though, I think. Because Gillians are comprised of many Hollow entities. Regarding the other classes of Hollows, (Adjuchas/Vasto Lorde) - they eat other Hollow to evolve, right? So the eaten Hollow would get reincarnated when they were eaten. [Assumption]. But yeah, this leaves a speculation for the Gillian. Would all the Hollow in a Gillian go to Soul society? Who knows...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Sorry, I have a typing problem today D:

Does anyone watch Bleach on Adult Swim?

I'm getting kinda sick of watching fillers in Japanese then in English. Why does there have to be so many during the Arrancar Arc D:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Sorry about that I misstyped ><

I mean;
Spoiler:
For those of you who wouldn't know (everyone besides me and Charizard★) I sent him a PM (still not understanding what he meant) and he replied:

I mean, when souls go to the SS, do they stay their forever? Or do they reincarnate after a certain amount of time?
A soul stays in Soul Society until they die. They only get reincarnated when they are killed.

Didn't we already have this convo? :P
*I think we don't need to use spoilers for this, though*
I'm pretty sure that we did XD

This problem only applies to Gillians, though, I think. Because Gillians are comprised of many Hollow entities. Regarding the other classes of Hollows, (Adjuchas/Vasto Lorde) - they eat other Hollow to evolve, right? So the eaten Hollow would get reincarnated when they were eaten. [Assumption]. But yeah, this leaves a speculation for the Gillian. Would all the Hollow in a Gillian go to Soul society? Who knows...
I was going to write about Gillian, but then I forgot XD.
It would make sense that eaten Hollow get reincarnated, yes, as opposed to being purified XD. Or perhaps they cease to exist (like Quincy killing).

As for Gillian...
When a normal Gillian is formed, I think all of those souls are still inside it, until it gets killed/purified/eaten, where all of those souls disappear/reincarnate/something.
But a Gillian that can evolve (into an Adjuchas or a Vasto Lorde) has to be a special Gillian, no? One where one Hollow kind of... took power over all of the others, these ones have different masks if I'm not mistaken (I may try and find a picture later). In the case of this, I think that the other Hollows "go" in the same way that an eaten Hollow does (we don't know). And that this new Gillian is only one soul.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Does anyone watch Bleach on Adult Swim?

I'm getting kinda sick of watching fillers in Japanese then in English. Why does there have to be so many during the Arrancar Arc D:
I don't, no.
And I guess there are a lot of fillers in the Arrancar arc because Kubo is going rather slowly (SHORT FREAKIN' CHAPTERS) and there isn't much else to do besides throw in a filler.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Question(s) to all members;

Who is your favorite Captain?
Who is your favorite Espada?

Just curious to see.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
multiquote time!
answers in bold, full post in spoilers to be safe...
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Just curious to see.
I'm assuming that you're only referring to current Captains? If so, then I would say... Kenpachi and Mayuri. Mostly because Kenpachi's a fecking badass, and I love Mayuri's perfection speech (I completely agree. Though the only "perfect" thing is mathematics).
Spoiler:

Chapters are short because it's a weekly manga.
I was more referring to the pacing of the chapters, and how much is in them, plot wise.
Naruto, for example, has the same amount of pages, but it takes a LOT longer to read a Naruto chapter than a Bleach chapter, because they fit in quite a bit more in a single page; panels are smaller, there's more dialouge, there is just "more" in a Naruto chapter than a Bleach chapter.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I usually just skim other manga that aren't Bleach, Bakuman, Nononono, Liar Game, or Sakura Hime Kaden. So I never really compare the content of Bleach vs Naruto.

I guess now that I think about it, you may be right. Well, whatever.

I don't think I really need to repeat myself about my favorite captain...
-coughshirochancough-

Spoiler:

Years
But a Gillian that can evolve (into an Adjuchas or a Vasto Lorde) has to be a special Gillian, no?

If I remember what I read from the Wiki, there's no special Gillian. Just that from those humongous number of Hollows that combine into a Menos Grande, one will eventually gain control over the others and evolve.

Just curious to see.

Favorite captain:
For those who don't know yet-
UNOHANA =D
I could go on and on why I like her, but let's stop here. XD

Favorite Espada:
Gee, idk about this. I never thought about them as a personal character, I just see them as a whole. Though I guess I could say Harribell/Starrk/Nell, cause they're the only ones that seem to care after their Fraccion. Well, yeah. And I hate Zommari >.>

Jung

Sica please.
Years

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

There seems to something wrong with my spoiler tags. Even though I keep fixing it the results is the same. D:

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

There seems to something wrong with my spoiler tags. Even though I keep fixing it the results is the same. D:

Spoilertagfail. XD
I did not know you could use strike out tags to strike out smilies... Interesting. =P

I never associated Shiro's bankai with a Chinese dragon before... But it really does look like one now that I actually think about it.

ALL THE MORE REASON TO WORSHIP HIM.
I mean come on. Momo is my favorite female character and they grew up together. He has my birthday (Dec.20) and his bankai resembles my culture. <3 <3 <3 FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hello everyone! I'm sorry but I forgot to let you all know that I was going to be gone for the weekend. I went to Las Vegas to attend a music concert. My first concert. It was pretty cool and I had fun.

I have a couple of questions;

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

ima kara, soutaichou-san no namae wa SLOWPOKE desu.

^
Didn't understand that? Too bad. =P
Something something, Head Captain's name is SLOWPOKE.
I swear, she tries to push my buttons on purpose...
tries to find Min so I can practice my dagger throwing technique

Thanks for answering my questions, but I have some more now;

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Spoilertagfail. XD
I did not know you could use strike out tags to strike out smilies... Interesting. =P

I never associated Shiro's bankai with a Chinese dragon before... But it really does look like one now that I actually think about it.

ALL THE MORE REASON TO WORSHIP HIM.
I mean come on. Momo is my favorite female character and they grew up together. He has my birthday (Dec.20) and his bankai resembles my culture. <3 <3 <3 FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually, in the movie Diamond Dust you can clearly see his zanpaktou's whole body which was serpent -like with the head of a dragon. So I just compared it to a chinese dragon. :o his bankai resembles my culture too. o3o;.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Well I watched that movie tons of times and I just tend to focus on Shiro's EPIC AWESOEMSAUZNESS rather than other stuff. XD

And SLOWPOKE... PUSHING BUTTONS IS FUN. But..... PLEASEDONTKILLME???
*insert puppeh eyez here*

...And it's your fault for agreeing to accept the Slowpoke in that trade. =P

And I just realized that now I'm basically 2 episodes behind on Bleach. Because today's episode is coming out really soon and I haven't even watched last week's. Damn. Oh well. I'll catch up soon. ^^;;

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Anime 286
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Please read the rules again before you join...

MANGA:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Wow, surprised...
Spoiler:

Years
Wow, surprised...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

Speaking of "Aizen"... Has anyone seen the user, Sosuke Aizen??? She's not posted in a while I don't think. =P It's been nearly a month. Her last post here was on Aug. 5. =P That's quite a while, for not posting a reason for absence. Especially for a captain. =P I'm sure she has her reasons but it's just something I happened to notice. A lack of an Aizen fangirl. =P (Though considering the events in the recent chapters which I will not elaborate on out of spoiler tags, of course, it might be a good thing...?) I noticed she hasn't even been on PC since the 5th too. Just saying. I wonder if she's okay. =/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Wow, surprised...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Speaking of "Aizen"... Has anyone seen the user, Sosuke Aizen??? She's not posted in a while I don't think. =P It's been nearly a month. Her last post here was on Aug. 5. =P That's quite a while, for not posting a reason for absence. Especially for a captain. =P I'm sure she has her reasons but it's just something I happened to notice. A lack of an Aizen fangirl. =P (Though considering the events in the recent chapters which I will not elaborate on out of spoiler tags, of course, it might be a good thing...?) I noticed she hasn't even been on PC since the 5th too. Just saying. I wonder if she's okay. =/
I haven't seen her, no, but I'm sure she's fine. I mean, when I had to go away for a week because I had a broken router, the only way I managed to get on and say was because I used my cousin's internet. It could be something similar. Or she could have gone back to school/college/uni/whatever, and didn't mention that, and she's just incredibly busy. Again, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back