• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
The bright orange still annoys me, lol. At least the rotating Pokemon images gives the signature some more flavor!
6/10

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
I hate these signatures, lol. As handy as they might be in the ROM section, they don't look good anywhere else :(
1/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Ah, well. First of all, it does look nice at first sight, mainly due to the nice layout and colouring. It doesn't seem very much original in my eyes, seeing as I've seen you use this sort of layout many times before, though I'm sure your just recycling CSS, but I wouldn't hold much against you for that - this signature has a load more potential, but for now it's very basic.

4//10, though like I said, there is potential of you learn more CSS.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Cory and Naya omg. <3

The HeYa icon kinda ruins it, too much sharpness and brightness used. \: And the song choice is too random. ;-; But Cory and Naya are super smokin'

9/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I couldn't see what that background was at first glance, but then I was like;
I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Nice layout, simple enough. 10/10

PelipperMail

Banned
Years
Hmm... I'm not really sure about this one. I don't enjoy the banner too much, the colours aren't too appealing, and all of that text underneath just seems unnecessary... :\ And I can't even read it with this skin...

2/10

PelipperMail

Banned
Years
I'm not quite sure what yours is, but it seems quite interesting, and has nice colours... although the yellow dots are hard to see against the white background.
6.5/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Alright. Nothing I hate about it, I suppose. You could've done away with all that extra empty space, though. :o

6.5//10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back