• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2012
For Suicune™
a question.
it seems u are the creater of both pokemon emerald hard edition and this pokemon expert emerald version. which one of the two is latest edited one and when u edit from where can i download it(ur pokemon emerald version rom). the earlier post was for the same purpose as this. but didnt got noticed by u so posting this. i mean no offence in anyway. just want to play emerald. have played it many times. and ur hack is very nice.

blue

gucci
Years
For Suicune™
a question.
it seems u are the creater of both pokemon emerald hard edition and this pokemon expert emerald version. which one of the two is latest edited one and when u edit from where can i download it(ur pokemon emerald version rom). the earlier post was for the same purpose as this. but didnt got noticed by u so posting this. i mean no offence in anyway. just want to play emerald. have played it many times. and ur hack is very nice.

This thread (Expert Emerald) is the current up to date Emerald Hack, Pokemon Emerald Hard Edition is an older hack that I started last year but didn't really take off. So to clarify; Pokemon Expert Emerald is the one to download.

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
ah i see now. i should've read the textfiles more carefully...
so. the one i choose first will be available 2 times? or will it despawn?

P.S. one more question: when theres a new version of the patch that i dl and patch over a original(?) rom, will my save games still work?

blue

gucci
Years
ah i see now. i should've read the textfiles more carefully...
so. the one i choose first will be available 2 times? or will it despawn?

P.S. one more question: when theres a new version of the patch that i dl and patch over a original(?) rom, will my save games still work?

Nah, all three will still be there regardless of your starter choice.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Just arrived in Slateport. Caught an Ampharos or whatever, and a Dratini. Been training them up to catch up with everybody else.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2012
I can seem to openit, everytime i tries to drag the file into the GBA, it says the file is not supported

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
How can I tell easily whether I'm playing the hacked version or the original? I think I patched it correctly and all, but everything seems like the original so far. I'm past the first fight with my neighbour.

Back