• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
REALLY SHOCKED BY,seeing swellow's stat and and tm moves(like it learn tm bilzard and thunder!) and why does wallace pokemon team is so weak.I would defeat him with raqaza and other legendary.

(actually i saw them by seeing his documents)

Years
REALLY SHOCKED BY,seeing swellow's stat and and tm moves(like it learn tm bilzard and thunder!) and why does wallace pokemon team is so weak.I would defeat him with raqaza and other legendary.

Ah it is just Suicune's idea of doing it. I also was really surprise to learn that a Bird Poke like Swellow who generally is a Physical Hitter can learn high Special moves too

blue

gucci
Years

I was intending on lowering it's stats in the beta that is already out but it must have slipped my mind. I will in the next release if there is one but I don't think I should release another beta just to lower Swellow's stats.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
Uh, I was playing this hack, beat 2nd gym, trying to assemble team. Was looking around Granite Cave for what felt like forever, never saw a machop or a larvitar. Did you edit their locations and forgot to update the pokemon locations document, or is appearance chance percentage just really that low?

Years
Uh, I was playing this hack, beat 2nd gym, trying to assemble team. Was looking around Granite Cave for what felt like forever, never saw a machop or a larvitar. Did you edit their locations and forgot to update the pokemon locations document, or is appearance chance percentage just really that low?
Both of them appear on 2nd Floor and are extremely rare due to many Wild Pokes at there

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
Oh, ok. Just wanted to make sure that I wasn't looking for nothing.

Thanks, you were right. Already caught my Larvitar. Now I'll be camping in there forever for my machop next.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Oh, ok. Just wanted to make sure that I wasn't looking for nothing.

Thanks, you were right. Already caught my Larvitar. Now I'll be camping in there forever for my machop next.

Yeah they both are there, just probably on different floors with low encounter rates. The documents were updated this month so it's pretty accurate.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I think I reported this before but, at the battle frontier the E4 battles are double, but does not seem to check whether you have 2 pokemon on you. I took 1 pokemon and it duped it lol.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
Yeah, thanks for that. I'm going to the second level because I'm pretty sure that's where the machops are.

Sweet, found mah Machop. Thanks guys

Last edited:
Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Well this is weird because the download file is available in first post. Please try to be more specific

I'm using my phone, and when I attempt to download on either links, it will pop up into my notifications and say
"xxxxxxxxxxx"
Download failure

the x's representing random letters and numbers

Back