• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm feeling alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi everybody.
It's sad to say I feel alone in the world when I like pokemon and I am 19 years old almost 20. Is anyone else on this forum page my age and still likes pokemon?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
A big majority of people on PC are 19, or older, and still love Pokemon, honey. :) The best way to meet these people is to post around in the Pokemon gaming forums, like XY, 5th Generation Gaming, Advance Generation Gaming...there's plenty of places to meet people! You should also consider making an introduction thread in the Welcome Lounge. :)

Community Questions and Answers is for concerns about the forum itself, such as features or trouble with something, not really for finding other people that play. Check out those sections I recommended and you'll be talking to other people like yourself in no time!

Reactions: Her

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm 26 almost 27 and I still enjoy Pokemon games and the fandom. :)

Years
RE:RE: I'm feeling alone

Thanks everyone :) It was High School that was bringing me down with their judgement and harsh looks. Now that I am out of there I can get back to playing the games I love. I will be saving up to buy a 3ds xl soon for pokemon B&W, B&W2, and X&Y and will be posting my friend code here to play with all of my fellow pokemon lovers!

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Who cares what others think of you for liking a video game. I'm 22 years old and I get people making fun of me all the time for liking pokemon. I just tell them, "Why are you giving me flack for liking a certain video game? I don't make fun of you for enjoying the stuff you like." Most people have it in their head that pokemon is a children's game because when it came out, they were kids themselves. They don't beleive the series has grown up with them, and I'm not going to lie, the series does have it's childish aspects, but it also has it's mature aspects like IV's, EV training, battle strategy and much more. People really need to calm down on the whole "pokemon is for kids" thing.

Years
Like I said, that was from when I was in H.S. I don't give a **** what other's think about me now! So now once I save enough money its off to best buy to buy a 3ds xl and pokemon black 1

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
You were looked down upon in high school for playing Pokemon? D: I'm in high school right now and I didn't have anything like. I guess these days most people just find out and are like "meh". But don't worry, we got lots of people here for you to talk to :D

Years
Thanks I changed my mind for B&W because I looked harder at the legendaries... I'm going with White 1&2 because I love dark pokemon. I will also be posting my Friend Codes in my signature once I get the game to play with everyone!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
It's been said many times already, but there are lots of people that are older than you that play Pokemon, just in this community alone. So you shouldn't feel alone at all, and hopefully you find a lot of new friends here. :)

But like Sydian said, this forum is more for general questions about the forum itself, so I'm going to have to lock this thread. Feel free to introduce yourself to the community in the Welcome Lounge forum though!
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back