• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon SkyLine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Hi, Jagold!
I played this and it's fun!
Good luck with this hack!
Oh, you should make the gameplay longer. :)

pok3monfan1

Newbie Hacker
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2022
Hey if anyone can tell me how to run skyline on Gameboid. I've been playing on vba but i want to have available on the go any help?

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
hello, made new userbars since the old one sucked... :)

2e2e1i0.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2e2e1i0.png[/IMG]

f54w8.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/f54w8.png[/IMG]

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
how to evolve feebas?? ......
Originally it was trading while holding a Prism Scale in Gen. V, but that was only introduced then.

From Bulbagarden..."It evolves from Feebas when leveled up with its Beauty condition high enough or when traded holding a Prism Scale (Generation V)." I have a feeling the beauty condition was removed. Best guess.

Cyclone

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Originally it was trading while holding a Prism Scale in Gen. V, but that was only introduced then.

From Bulbagarden..."It evolves from Feebas when leveled up with its Beauty condition high enough or when traded holding a Prism Scale (Generation V)." I have a feeling the beauty condition was removed. Best guess.

Cyclone
You do realize that what's in V gen is absolutely irrelevant when you talk about III gen hacks, don't you?
Anyways it IS by max beauty.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016

You do realize that what's in V gen is absolutely irrelevant when you talk about III gen hacks, don't you?
Anyways it IS by max beauty.
Yes, that's why I edited quickly after posting to say that the Prism Scale is not how to do it in the hack. ;)

Cyclone

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 20, 2014
SO looking forward to playing this hack. all your other ones were some of the best, funnest, most complete hacks ive played. hope its finished soon!

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2016
Hello,

This is a great hack. By far one of the best I've played. I'm having a problem opening it in YAPE unfortunately to look up evolutions and such. I get an error which reads, "Error Loading ROM. Unrecognized ROM." It occurs with a version patched with the .ips as well as a version patched with the .ups. It's not a huge thing but I would like to be able to view evolutions and learnsets.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
DJG likes to "lock" the ROM to prevent such editing/looking into stats. (If u really want then hex editor)

by the way been months already, the fixed beta coming DJG?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
DJG likes to "lock" the ROM to prevent such editing/looking into stats. (If u really want then hex editor)

by the way been months already, the fixed beta coming DJG?

Sorry for the delay of the fixed version though.
I am truly busy with my job, moving to a new apartment, and stuff... =/

Pinta77

Nice, I like the tileset. It looks like it has a very good atmosphere. I could get into playing this. I'll download it as soon as I get home.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
To tell you the very truth and not meaning to offend but to advice, the Tree, sand, and grass (not bushes, grass!) colours aren't good.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
Hey if anyone can tell me how to run skyline on Gameboid. I've been playing on vba but i want to have available on the go any help?

idk if you already got it down, but you cant use gameboid as it is a Ruby hack. Ruby is a GBA rom not GBC. YOu have to get GBAoid which works fine for me :)

does anyone else's game freeze BEFORE you face N?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Jagold, I have some questions:

1. Can we obtain all 386 pokemon?

2. Are the moves 3rd gen only?

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
Hello,

This is a great hack. By far one of the best I've played. I'm having a problem opening it in YAPE unfortunately to look up evolutions and such. I get an error which reads, "Error Loading ROM. Unrecognized ROM." It occurs with a version patched with the .ips as well as a version patched with the .ups. It's not a huge thing but I would like to be able to view evolutions and learnsets.

Well if you learn more about hacking you will know how to "unlock" it,naturally
By doing so he can prevent MOST modifying on the game

hint: Hex editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back