• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pikachu's Beach

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Pikachu's Beach was a minigame exclusive to Pokémon Yellow. If you bought a Pikachu that knew Surf to the man in the house on Route 19, you got to play a small minigame which involved Pikachu surfing, doing tricks and trying to get a high score. A Pikachu with surf could only be obtained legitimately through events and via certain requirements in Pokémon Stadium. So did you ever get to play this game? Should Pokémon have done more things like this? If you have played it, did you enjoy it? Was is way to hard to get to play?

Discuss!

Pin025.png

:3

gSpartan150

Intermediate Johto Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
Seems fun! I probably shouldn't have sold my Pokemon Yellow.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I did not really enjoy this mini-game ater all the work I did getting a surfing Pikachu in Yellow. I always missed jumping the waves when I played the mini-game.

Years
I only got to play it once when I hacked through my Yellow and taught Pikachu Surf. It was kind of uneventful but I was excited nonetheless to finally play the game for the first time~

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
Years
  • Age 30
  • yes
  • Seen Jun 6, 2016
I never played yellow. That's was my brothers thing. I got red version and Charlize's was so beastly that I dont mind having missed out on it

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
I never played this minigame, I knew that Pikachu with Surf existed but I wasn't known about the existence of a minigame involving it.

Back