• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone :)

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
welcome to PC and good luck on not being a n00b
tip:try to have a good sig if u dont wanna be taken for a n00b
lol see u around

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
I don't think one's possession of a nice looking signature determines how "nooby" someone is, .Oblivion. xD
(Though it's never a bad idea to make a theme for yourself!)

Welcome to the community, my friend. I'm sure you will do just fine around here. Don't worry, everyone acts a little odd when they first join a community, but that's where the difference between a newb and a noob come into play.
(Everyone is a newb at some point, but no one ever has to be a noob... If that made sense. xD)

I really like your avatar, Pwned Productions. It looks very creative indeed!
(Not to mention the pretty awesome user name. ;D)

Don't worry about trying to impress anyone around the Pokecommunity, my friend. We're all pretty darn friendly around here. Trust me, it takes a lot to be classified as a noob. I'm sure you will fit in just fine.

Take care now.

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
Years
Welcome to PC. This place is great, and it is exspansive(O.O).

...But seriously, I hope you have alot of fun here.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Haha Great Name, it has so much potential for trade threads and what not xD

Anwyas, Welcome to PC!

Love to have a chat with yah some time!

Ayouki Emerald

Leavin'
Years
Hello there and welcome to the Pokemon Community Pwned Productions! I like your ancient Mew TCG avatar art. (I have one at home.) I hope you have fun here!
Feel free to chat with me some time!

-Ayouki

Back