• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first Pokemon episode you ever watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
I'm just wonderin what was the first episode you ever watched! the first episode i ever saw was "The Case of the k-9 Caper!" i remember that episode, its what sparked my interest in the show!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
mine was "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak"

It is what established Gastly as my very first favorite pok?mon...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Yep, i remember you saying that Ghost of Maidens Peak was your first episode! that episode kinda wierds me out! ^_^;

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
1st was Sisters of Cerulean City(when I didnt like it)

next one that got my attention was Path to the Pokemon League

Electric Shock Showdown got me totally hooked

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Well, I was at the library looking at their video selection when I saw the tape 'Seaside Pikachu'. (I think that's what it's called. With Tentacruel, etc.) I thought it looked so cute so we rented it! After we watched all three of those episodes we were crazy about it, lol. *_*

Shelz4U

Banned
Years
The first actual show I watched was "The School of Hard knocks"..I HATED IT!But then I saw "The Ghost of Maiden`s Peak" and then I got a huge interest in the shows cause of Gastly!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
The first episode I saw was 'Ash Catches a Pok?mon'! lol my bro's friend told us about it thats why we decided to watch. I'm so glad i did!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, I don't think I would ever have started liking it as fast if Pikachu hadn't been on there. It's the cutest thing ever created! ^_^ By the second episode we were like 'WHEN'S THE NEXT COMING ON?!' 'MOM, YOU GOTTA TAKE US TO THE STORE SO WE CAN BUY THIS TAPE!' etc. My poor mother... -_-' After 5 years we're still just as crazy about it, lol.)

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
i remember when i was really little (well, not really little) i got a call from my friend saying:"Yo, check out the new show..."
umm...
i think my first episode was the first one with bulbasaur.
my friend binsky's (that's his username here, but he's pretty inactive...stupid homework! :tired: ) first ep was the ponyta race, he constantly reminds me.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Mine was "Battle Aboard the St. Anne!" IT was one of the few episodes my local carrier had before KidsWB! picked it up. They showed it over and over but I never go tired of it.

At the end of the episode, it was a cliffhanger and it said "To Be Continued". I Thought I had caught like the first multi-part episode. Actually, I learned it says that at the end of all of them. XP I was ten, so yeah. o.o;

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
Years
Mine was the Pokemon- The First Movie.
I watched it when my friend had his uncle bring it over from the States in 1998...... and then I watched Pokemon- I choose you (the first epi) on tv and thats how it all started. But, I had the rest of my pokemon from internet...

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
Years
Hm... I remeber waking up really early in the morning like 7 to watch them... I think the Clefairy one with the moon stones was the first one I saw.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I saw the one where Metapod evolved to Butterfree, I liked teh pweety butterfly so I watched it next day.

~CaRtOON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back