• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Hack of the Year: Pok�mon Forest Nature [1st Place//2004//GBA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
poketitle.png

POKEMON FOREST NATURE

by Dark Hacking inc.

Introduction:

Pokemon Forest Nature is the sequel/remake to PokemonNature which is been created by Dark Hacking inc. Some of the plot is the same as in Pokemon Nature , with some changes made around. In this hack you'll be able to chose from two trainers, a boy and a girl. You can pick from a brand new branch of pokemons. Some of the characters in the game are new. With the exception of one. Can you guess who?? Well, here is some of the updates with done. more soon...

New Starters:
Volcanu
Type: Fire/ Ground
Species: Puppy

Hazeed
Type: Grass/ Poison
Species: Seed Pokemon

Zelex
Type: Water/ Ice
Species: Water Snake Pokemon

Information:
Pokemon Forest Nature is the Remake and at the same time the sequel, [true sequel] to Pokemon Nature . [Blizzard is not the sequel] Forest Nature is somehow similar to Pokemon Nature in ways, but at the same time it is different. This time, you are able to pick between a boy and a girl. Two new trainers. You have a rival. A boy [takes the place of the Green haired dude]. You start off in the Hautson region, but ths time, Proffesor Kat short for [Katherine] gives you a pokemon. Then you move on to Natzu while trying to stop Team Hail, from bringing back the spirit pokemon, Zestrak.

New Features:
:pokeball: This story takes place eight years after.
:pokeball: 40% of the story is the same as Nature and the rest is new.

:pokeball: Brand new Pokemons never seen in Pokemon Nature .
:pokeball: New Trainers. [Proffesor, Main characters, Gym Leaders]
:pokeball: Re-maded towns, along with new towns.
:pokeball: Some New Storyline added.
:pokeball: New legendaries.
:pokeball: New battle sequence
:pokeball: Get to chose between a girl and a boy.
:pokeball: You can choose a second starter. [Not features in the original]

Betas and Updates:
First beta will be released on September 29.

Screenshots:
BI.png
2S1S.png
SJJQ11.png
KS.png
KKD111110.png
KKSJ458DS.png
GAG.png
1220S.png

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
No date is yet available for the release. A beta will be released next month, but no full release hack info yet. We hope to release it maybe next year.

EDIT:
Here are some screens, enjoy :D
title.png
boy.png

town1.png
town2.png

town3.png
1.png

3.png
2.png

Milan Baros

Im Breaking Tha Habit
Years
Wow

this hack looks so impressive good work

PD: pokemon nature for gbc is also good lookin and cool

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Thanks, for the support, this hack is a hole unit work, so all members from DHi deserve credits.
As for Nature, [unrelated - it will be released soon, I know you've been asking me always]
Well, I'll post a new screens on the weekend.

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
Years
Looking good, looking really good, but there`s one thing I wonder, if the professor is female, does that mean the parent indoors is male? And how did you work that out with Gymleader 5?

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
Years
the game is fianly coming around kobre
just a question how many of the new pokemon that dhi has made will be playerble in the first beta and check the DHi thred i made bazzuras evo

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Kobre Atlast we've posted this hack.This Game is gonna Rock Baby.And look at the prof It looks like her hands been cut off.Pls put the hand.

Hyper Mew

*changed account*
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 10, 2004
I can't wait for this hack to be relesed! One thing though, who's the pkmn in the tittle screen (behind (sp?) "press start")?

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Cool Cr@cker said:
Kobre Atlast we've posted this hack.This Game is gonna Rock Baby.And look at the prof It looks like her hands been cut off.Pls put the hand.

Nope. Her right hand is on her back ^_^;;

Great Screens Kobre!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Well, this wouldn't have been done without the help from all DHi members.
Anyways I think the first 59 pkmns will be playable.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Well, this wouldn't have been done without the help from all DHi members.
Anyways I think the first 59 pkmns will be playable.
I just made two new trainers, so the ones on the screens won't be used. I'll post the new ones later on.
Regarding the hack...
The beta will be playable soon, and it will feature most of the parts up to the second city with the Team Hail encounter. Maybe the second encounter as well..

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Here are the new trainer pics:
The ones in the square are the ones replacing Landon and May. These sprites were made by me :D. Hope they're good enough. :D
newtra.png

trainers.png

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
those are awesome dark :) !!!!!!!!!! here is a few sprites of my own feel free to use them if u want and u can use that sandshew evolution :) it could be like the 3rd evo for him!!!!!! :)

psychic3.bmp

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Here is a new Gym Leader for Forest Nature.
Hope you like it :D
newtraiy.png

He is the last leader.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Thanks, but all the credit doesn't go to me, it goes also the peple helping make this hack. I'm gonna be away for a few days so I won't be updating the screenies. btw the bata for this hack is been released this month if all goes well.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
I decided to make a new trainer for Pokemon Forest Nature that would match the female trainer. Here he is. Hope you like it. It was made by me.
boy01.png

BTW, the trainer that I use to have for this hack will be in Pokemon Hurrciane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back