• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2014
How do you cange the OW of the hero DURING the game, as in while you are playing (like in a script). I know its possible i just REALLY need to know how. Help plz!

Drayano60

Sage
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 31, 2022
If I added a new legendary battle to FR/LG (ie a Raikou battle or something) how would I get it so the legendary music would actually play during the battle like it does with Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno? Is it something I need to add in the wildbattle script or something else?

FinalZero

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
Here's my question: Where are the type symbols stored in a Fire Red rom? I'm talking about the symbols that say "NORMAL", "ELECTR", "DARK", etc that show up on the status screen and many other spaces. I used UNLZ and searched through every number but still didn't find it, which really surprised me since I even found where most of the status screen images are. Does anyone know?

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Im not sure if this is a rom hacking question but......
My emulator Visual boy advance its the latest emulator but it wont save

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
How can you increase/decrease the height of a Pokemon sprite in UnLZ?
And, is it possible to add a shadow to a certain Pokemon?

don't know about the shadow, but you can change the height and weight using YAPE.., though I never tried it yet...

Larsie13

don't know about the shadow, but you can change the height and weight using YAPE.., though I never tried it yet...
He doesn't mean the height and weight of a Pokémon, he means if there is a way to use a different size for a sprite than 64x64 pixels. As far as I know, that should be possible, just import a different size using unLZ, and then it should work. Not sure, though.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Erm I have a problem. When I'm looking at this sprite in Overworld Editor it looks perfect, but in the actual game and in Advance Map the colours are all messed up. Could somebody help me?

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
how can I change the color of a shiny pokemon?,I want to replace the shiny onix with the crystal onix,so to do that I change the gold colors into crystal colors...
I'm planning that it would be like the red gyrados,as an overworld sprite...

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2014
How do you cange the OW of the hero DURING the game, as in while you are playing (like in a script). I know its possible i just REALLY need to know how. Help plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back