• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Gotta catch 'em all?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
You know how hard I had to bust my hump for 153 pokemon!

I really do want to try a Catch'em All Challenge, where you are not allowed to pass up on any pokemon you don't have.

Lateon

The Eon Follower
Years
The only pokedex I've completed is the Hoenn one. I never could be bothered to complete the national dex. Maybe one day... I have it about halfway done on black and I go ahead and start evolving and such when I get bored.

IKawaiiThief

Summer Sakura Trainer!
Years
The gotta catch em all crap has been long but dropped, however, I miss only Shaymin, Darkrai and Arceus to complete the dex. Yes, I'ma be forced to catch em all over again in BW2.

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
Never in my pokemon life have i ever TRYED to catch all the pokemon usally if i attemp to do it i decide to delete the file and start over the game with an entirily different team i MAY atempt to fill the pokedex i would just have to
Hack some impossible pokemon in

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
I have never legit CAUGHT them all, but I have (in Platinum) seen them all. I am trying to go slower this time, so maybe I will, but chances are I'll chicken out.

Years
I plan to catch every Pokemon I see, at least those that aren't legendary.

With 300 Pokemon in the new Unova Pokedex, I'm sure to catch 'em all!

frosting

Inactive Account PM if Wanted
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
I just trade with myself lol
That's why they're enforcing WiFi so much (I'm guessing)

Mr. Magius

  
Years
I catch all the Pokémon I see that aren't in my Pokédex. I never really look around for Pokémon. Otherwise, I just casually encounter them and play the game like normal.

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
Years
To make it a little easier on myself, I'll be catching Pokemon as I go along. I hope we don't have to see 'em all to unlock the National Dex. That'd be brutal.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Personally I couldn't care less about catching them all; I just catch things that I like or find interesting. It seems unnecessary to catch the rest and imprison them in your PC box to never be used :( Plus when I've caught them all before the games have given little-to-no acknowledgement or rewards for it, so forget that. xD Plus I run out of nicknames lol. D;

Back