• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
Years
Yes, I did do a few routes and towns with advanced map and I plan on completing my region this way. I was not aware of the Map Showcase thread, though. Thanks a bunch! :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I have a question. How come other people can have spoilers in their signatures, but I can't? I'm starting to think that this is a consipiracy. -_-

It's in the rules under the signature section :( if you see anyone with spoilers feel free to report their post and mention it, only way to report it I'm afraid!

Years
I have a question. How come other people can have spoilers in their signatures, but I can't? I'm starting to think that this is a consipiracy. -_-
As SwiftSign said, users are not allowed to have spoilers in signatures, but it may seem unfair to you because we don't catch everyone's signatures immediately, it just varies by discretion of the staff member. Just report a post and mention the signature in your report and it will get taken care of! ;)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello everyone!
I have a quick question: I'll be going to the Gamescom in a few days, and wanted to make a thread to see if anyone else from the forum will be there. In what section should i create the thread? Thanks in advance

Years
Hello everyone!
I have a quick question: I'll be going to the Gamescom in a few days, and wanted to make a thread to see if anyone else from the forum will be there. In what section should i create the thread? Thanks in advance
That sounds like something for Video Games, but I would contact Miss Doronjo first before creating the thread to see if it's okay to do so.

Years
http://i.imgur.com/rMEdiOk.png

This pops up whenever I click the chat. Does this happen to anyone else? If so, did letting it run have any repercussions?
It's supposed to do that if this is your first time running it (and any subsequent times after you clear your cookies/cache). It's java's message of running the chat at your own risk, but if you want to, there are alternatives such as mibbit or an IRC client such as mIRC or XChat. There's details about the chat here.

Sir Servine

Who wants poffins? :3
Years
It's supposed to do that if this is your first time running it (and any subsequent times after you clear your cookies/cache). It's java's message of running the chat at your own risk, but if you want to, there are alternatives such as mibbit or an IRC client such as mIRC or XChat. There's details about the chat here.
Oh, so it is perfectly safe?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
How come certain times when I post, my Information (Post count, gender, location, and join date) don't show up?

Every now and then, I experience similar issues. The problems easily get fixed whenever I clear my cache, though. I don't know if the same will work for you, but it might be worth a shot. ^^

Emburn

<3
Years
Is it random? Could you screenshot when this happens?

It just happens randomly. Probably 35% of the time.
I'll screenshot it next time, though.

SCREENSHOT:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Does it only happen when you're on your mobile device or does it happen while you're on a computer as well.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Since it happens on both, it might be possible you may have postbit elements disabled. If I recall, postbit elements are disabled by default if you're new. In order to enable them, go to User Control Panel > Edit Options > Scroll down to "Postbit Elements" > Check ALL of the options. Click "save" and you should be able to see them on both mobile and computer.

*maybe* that could work by displaying your info on both devices. Hope that helps. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back