• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Ozzy's Cake Shop (We also have signatures!)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ozzy's Cake Shop

Hello, and welcome to Ozzy's Cake Shop - the place to order all your signature based needs! c: I'll also make a matching avatar upon request, so don't worry if you're wanting a whole theme. So you're probably wondering why you should choose Ozzy's Cake Shop to make your signature for you? Well, take a look at these examples!

Examples

Pairs ѳ Moderator ѳ IRC
Twitter ѳ Theme

Olli97
ѳ Contact
ѳ Moderator
ѳ IRC
ѳ Reviews
ѳ Theme

Ɏ Pairs Ɏ Moderator Ɏ IRC Ɏ

22Hzo.gif
Pair | IRC | Theme

17zjV.gif
Pair | Husband | Family | Mod | IRC | Twitter | Theme | SOS Brigade

QpDVz.gif
Pair | Husband | Family | Mod | IRC | Twitter | Theme | SOS Brigade

Sector ¤ My Clubs: 1 2 ¤ IRC ¤ Twitter ¤ Buddies ¤ Theme ¤ Memo

I don't really like to use c4d when making signatures since I personally find it somewhat tacky, so if you're aiming for a signature containing those sorts of effects then this isn't the shop for you - sorry! But I'll gladly take on pretty much any other request, so don't be shy. Also don't worry if your request isn't like any of the above signatures; I'd be more than happy to experiment with new styles - I just can't promise they'll look as good without some practice but I'll aim to keep a high standard. If you don't like what you receive when the work is finished, just tell me and I'll gladly keep re-trying until it suits you perfectly. c:

Request Form
To make a request, simply fill out the form below and post it in this thread. Please be as detailed as possible! If you don't know what you want or don't mind about some of the fields, feel free to leave them blank and I'll make it however I think looks most appealing. c:

Size: ---px by ---px
Image(s)/GIF(s) to Use: Enter the URL(s) of any images/GIFs you want used. Maximum 3 images per signature, but fewer images usually looks much better.
Colour Scheme: What colours do you want the signature to follow? If left blank, I'll follow the image's colour scheme (which usually looks best anyway).
Text: What text would you like included? Include [title]'s and url's if you want them!
Text Dividers: What character do you want to divide the text? Here's a list of some choices. (eg. |, ¤, ●, ѳ, Ɏ, ~, -, ¬, ♥, etc, or none.)
Text Position: Where in the signature would you like the text? (eg. underneath, within, to the side, etc)
Matching Avatar: Would you like a matching avatar? If so, what size? (Keep within forum limits)
Other Requirements: Anything else you'd like to add?​

Once your signature is finished, I'll post it here in the thread with the both code for you to copy and working signature in the same post, and I'll VM/PM you to pick it up upon posting it, so don't worry if you forget. c:

Conditions
● Maximum of 4 requests at once please - if there are currently 4 requests in progress then please wait before posting your request until one has been completed.
● Feel free to submit more than one request at once, but each signature request within the post will count as a whole request so make sure they don't exceed the 4 requests limit.
● I may choose to deny any request based on a number of factors - if this happens then I'll most likely inform you as to why and then hopefully we'll work out different conditions for the signature which I can fulfill instead.
● Please don't submit any vulgar/obscene images or unreasonable requests, this is a Pokémon forum. c:
● If you are unhappy with your signature or want any changes made (no matter how small) then don't hesitate to contact me - I'll try and make them look as good as possible based on your new requests.
● I don't require crediting in the signature since that usually makes it look worse and this shop is mainly for fun, but if asked who made the signature then please don't take credit yourself. :)​

Also big thanks to Hybrid Trainer for teaching me signature CSS way back in the past - he's been a huge help in making this happen. ♥

Signatures in progress: 2.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Hey Alex, I'd love it if you could make me a signature, so here goes! c: I've got two requests, both centered around the same image, but different text positions.

Request 1:

All I really want is if you could add the text (links etc) onto the image itself -- which would be great! c:

Size: 480 x 160
Spoiler:

Colour Scheme: That of image.
Text:

Curious.
VM // PM
VM link - http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=175568
PM link - http://www.pokecommunity.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=175568
IRC
Pair
IRC link - http://cbe001.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.systemnet.info&channel=%23PokemonClubs
Pair Title - AlexOzzyCake

GPFC
● RP: UnD. Legends
GPFC Link - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=271379
RP: UnD. Legends link - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=282727
Theme
Theme Title: #246 Larvitar

Text Dividers:

Text Position: To the left of the Larvitar's head, in that empty space. Text read from top to bottom (like a list). Each line of straight text on their own lines.

Example:
IRC
Pair
GPFC
RP: UnD Legends

Matching Avatar:
Yes please!
Other Requirements: None!

Request 2:

Much like the first request, except for:

Text Dividers: |
Text Position: Added to the bottom of the image in it's own bar, text read from left to right, separated by '|' where text would have usually been separated by having their own line.

Example:
IRC Pair | GPFC RP: UnD Legends

And the size would change accordingly. :3

Thanks Ozzykins.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oo, love the image - I'll get right on these two. c:

Pickup for Curious.

Signature 1

Curious.
VM // PM
IRC Pair
GPFC RP
Theme

or

Curious.
VM // PM
IRC Pair
GPFC RP
Theme

Code 1
Spoiler:

Signature 2
VM | PM | IRC | Pair | GPFC | RP: UnD Legends | Theme

or

Curious.
VM | PM | IRC | Pair | GPFC | RP: UnD Legends | Theme

Code 2
Spoiler:

6xYvY.png
or
X4LPu.png
or
ChcRP.png
or
W50NE.png

Hope this is all okay for you - I provided a couple options for each in case you had certain preferences. c: If there's anything at all you'd like changed (even the tiniest detail!) then don't hesitate to tell me and I'll do it. :D

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
Years
Hihihi

I'd like to spiffy up my sig because I look so unprofessional :(

Size: Size of my picture plus underbar
Image(s)/GIF(s) to Use: The one in my siggy ^^ copy image address is what I'm getting at
Colour Scheme: same as image :D so probably white? I dunno
Text & Dividers: ● Club-s | FOOD | pair♥ | NERKY NEEDS HELP | LIKE REALLY ●
[I'll add the links and formats myself, I'm capable enough to handle small stuff like that :) but if it turns out I can't I'll ask you okay?]
Text Position: underneath
Other Requirements: no border plz :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'll get right on these two requests now! :D

@droomph I'm slightly confused as to what you're requesting - are you looking for your signature to stay the same but add a bar of text underneath? :3

Pick up for Hayley

sY4SJ.gif
Pair | IRC | Theme | Twitter

or

sY4SJ.gif
Pair IRC Theme Twitter

Codes

Spoiler:

or

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Wait so which picture am I using now, the baguette or the one you just linked? And by "spiffy and unique", what kind of look are you aiming for? If we're using the second picture then I'm thinking I could add the text a pyramid shape above the bed with characters/colours to support it? I'm just not sure what you're expecting since other than the actual positioning of the images/text and the backgrounds/borders I make in Fireworks, these signatures are made using BB code :3 If you want I can try making a couple with the images and we'll see how they go? x] But if so that'll take a while so they'd be done by tomorrow rather than tonight :3

Years
All I want really is the text added to my current sign please.

Text Dividers:colors in this order pls- ●
Text Position:Underneath
Matching Avatar: nope i'm good! =)
Other Requirements: nope i'm good! =)

droomph

weeb
Years
Wait so which picture am I using now, the baguette or the one you just linked? And by "spiffy and unique", what kind of look are you aiming for? If we're using the second picture then I'm thinking I could add the text a pyramid shape above the bed with characters/colours to support it? I'm just not sure what you're expecting since other than the actual positioning of the images/text and the backgrounds/borders I make in Fireworks, these signatures are made using BB code :3 If you want I can try making a couple with the images and we'll see how they go? x] But if so that'll take a while so they'd be done by tomorrow rather than tonight :3
Anything you think is good, really. I just don't want a boring picture of salami as my sig. If I don't like it for some reason, I'll try to see what I can do with it...

And trust me, I'm sure you can think of something great <3

JSYK OZZY. If you see it in my sig then that means I've accepted it! So yes, it's fine.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
All I want really is the text added to my current sign please.

Text Dividers:colors in this order pls- ●
Text Position:Underneath
Matching Avatar: nope i'm good! =)
Other Requirements: nope i'm good! =)
What text do you actually want added to the signature? Just the circles or do you want text too? :)

Anything you think is good, really. I just don't want a boring picture of salami as my sig. If I don't like it for some reason, I'll try to see what I can do with it...

And trust me, I'm sure you can think of something great <3
I'll handle this asap. :D

Hey what's up, I was wondering if you could make a theme based on Kasumi from Dead Or Alive for me please, preferably in her kunoichi outfit similar to something like this. http://www.videogamegirlsdb.com/Images/Dead_Or_Alive/Kasumi/Kasumi_Dead_Or_Alive_5__07.jpg
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1480/182994-kasumi_super.jpg Thanks in advanced.
Sure can, but if possible can you fill out the form on the first page so I have a better idea of what you want it to look like? I can make it without but I can't guarantee it'll be what you're expecting. Thanks :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
For avatar size it would be nice if it was the same as the avatar I currently have right now and I'd like the text position to the right as well please. I'll add more detail later on when I get the chance.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Collection for Krazzikk

Sigs

Plain
VM/PM Facebook Twitter YouTube ●​

Tepig
VM/PM Facebook Twitter YouTube

Snivy

Oshawott

Dark Red

Just tell me which you'd like and I'll give you the code. :D

Collection for droomph

Sig

droomph
Club-s | FOOD | pair♥
NERKY NEEDS HELP | LIKE REALLY​

or

droomph
Club-s | FOOD | pair♥
NERKY NEEDS HELP | LIKE REALLY​

Code

Spoiler:

or

Spoiler:

How are either of those for you? I can raise/lower the text if you want, or completely redo it if you'd prefer something else? x]

And Xulek, I'll make your's once you've filled in the form and told me what you actually want. c:

Years
Size: 500x160
Image(s)/GIF(s) to Use:http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/133/9/4/Arcanine_Wallpaper_by_YoungLinkGFX.png
Colour Scheme: Color scheme of image
Text: The Arcanian Clan Join
Text Dividers: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/133/9/4/Arcanine_Wallpaper_by_YoungLinkGFX.png
Text Position: Underneath
Matching Avatar: No thank you
Other Requirements: I would like the words "The Arcanian Clan" to not to link to anything. However I would like the word "Join" to link here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284001

Thank You.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Size:
Image(s)/GIF(s) to Use:http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/133/9/4/Arcanine_Wallpaper_by_YoungLinkGFX.png
Colour Scheme: Color scheme of image
Text: The Arcanian Clan Join
Text Dividers: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/133/9/4/Arcanine_Wallpaper_by_YoungLinkGFX.png
Text Position: Underneath
Matching Avatar: No thank you
Other Requirements: I would like the words "The Arcanian Clan" to not to link to anything. However I would like the word "Join" to link here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284001

Thank You.

Oo I love that image. I'll start this request as soon as I wake up tomorrow. :) Although for the text dividers you pasted the image again which I'm not sure was intentional, but I can find some text dividers to look good don't worry. :D

Are you sure you meant "The Arcanian Clan Join" and not "Join the Arcanian Clan" though? The first one doesn't really make sense unless there's a colon added after 'Clan'. :3 But I'll make it how you requested and if you'd like it changed after then that's fine :)

Years

Oo I love that image. I'll start this request as soon as I wake up tomorrow. :) Although for the text dividers you pasted the image again which I'm not sure was intentional, but I can find some text dividers to look good don't worry. :D

Are you sure you meant "The Arcanian Clan Join" and not "Join the Arcanian Clan" though? The first one doesn't really make sense unless there's a colon added after 'Clan'. :3 But I'll make it how you requested and if you'd like it changed after then that's fine :)

I intended to make them sperated by the divivders.
Here is the divider, sorry for the mistake.
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/059.gif

Like this: The Arcanine Clan [Divider] Join

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I intended to make them sperated by the divivders.
Here is the divider, sorry for the mistake.
http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/059.gif

Like this: The Arcanine Clan [Divider] Join
Okie dokie, I'll make that for you now. :D

@AlexOzzyCake I like my signature as it is now but I want something new please :)

Size: as you see fit
Image(s)/GIF(s) to Use: Image 1 [mirror - in case the other images gets taken down] & Image 2 [mirror - in case the other images gets taken down]
Colour Scheme: Pink, White, and a touch of yellow.
Text & Dividers: Divider??? - text: just put my user name :)
Text Position: upper left
Other Requirements: very thin border around the image (color? you can choose)
Alright, I'll do my best for you :) Although it's worth noting that your current signature using c4d effects which I don't like using, so it may not come out exactly how you're expecting. :3

Edit: @Skitty1 I'm really sorry to disappoint but I've been trying on your signature for the past 30 minutes and I just can't think of a way to make it work with those two images. The anime shot isn't very good quality and the Skitty on its own is won't really fit well with that picture. So yeah, sorry but I'm not going to be able to do this one for you. D: I suggest asking my friend R a c h e l (linked) as her work is closer to the banner I think you're looking for; plus her banners are of an amazing standard. She doesn't technically have a shop yet though, so I'll ask her if she's okay with that. c:

Collection for xShadow46

The Arcanian Clan
HR04M.png
Join

Code
Spoiler:

I hope that's okay for you. Using the animated sprite just wasn't working due to a whole number of problems, so I ended up having to take a stationary sprite and re-size it to fit in the space. Just tell me if there's anything at all you want changed though and I'll do my best :)

Last edited:
Years
Alex that signature is simply amazing
Thank you so much. :)

Is the image showing in my siggy?
Just want to make sure others see it

Last edited:
Back