• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Isn't the plus version based on the Snakebyte's final version?
I thought so as well.
But it appears that Electivire glitch is present is plus but not in Final version.

I love the back sprites in LP so much! They're the black/white back sprites right? Is Light Platinum the only that that uses them?
I'm pretty sure many other hacks use B/W sprites.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
I hope this version gets some attention too. There are lots of things I would be glad to see fixed. I don't know if those are plus version or the original version issues, but teleport doesn't register the Pokecenter in Enemy town as a point to return to. And the pokedex is an utter mess, of course.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 19, 2014
Hi guys, I wanna start playing so I was wondering where did you download complete version, with second league and all... was it from the link at the beginning of the thread or..? please help

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 19, 2014

Final is in Snakebyte's signature and Plus version is in the post somewhere 5 or more pages ago.

Thanks, do you happen to know if Mamoswine is available in the final verion or plus version, it wasn't in the one I previously played :/

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2014
For the peope who keep getting a white screen after patching the game the solution is simple try different roms but do not use roms from emu or coolrom they do not work google search ruby roms and try different ones with the patch and you will fix your white screen issue in 5 min or less.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
Can Pikachu learn volt tackle in this hack? I need to know because i will use pikachu in my play through if he can learn volt tackle

i meant to post this in this section… so can pikachu learn volt tackle?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
No idea if this is the right section but I really need help with this one. So I downloaded light platinum on GBA4Ios on my Iphone and got pretty far into the game. Tried playing it today and I just get a blank white screen. Other ROMs work but Platinum just shows a white screen. I've tried restarting the app, resetting the time, etc and nothing works. If anyone knows how to help it'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
How can I tell if a rom is Pokemon Light Platinum+ or Pokemon Light Platinum Final because I [think I] have both and not sure if I have plus or not or final

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 19, 2014
My game froze at th Mt Draken, before the last badge, I play the final + version, did anyone else had this problem?

Back