• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ICON's hot like Mexico, rejoice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Oh hi there and welcome. Jess and myself have joined forces to bring you your graphical needs, well in this case, your iconical needs. Basically we are only making icons/avatars/whatever you want to call them. Meaning that any requests that is over 100 x 100 has to gtfo. :[ How this will work? You may request from myself or from Jared. Forms and details will be provided in the space below. As for now, rules are essential to keep this place in tact, or else chaos will be upon us and the next thing you know, someone will have an eye out. Oh my.

1) No more than four requests per person. Don't be greedy now!
2) Credit is required in some way, shape or form unless stated otherwise.
3) All icons will be done in dimensions of 100x100.
4) Low-Quality images are not welcome here.
5) Do NOT edit any of our works before asking. If you need any editing, please ask us.
6) If a request takes more than four days and no explanation is given, you have the right to pester about it. Preferably VM's. HOWEVER, any complains in a rude matter won't be taken lightly. If you're going to ask us, do it nicely. We have lives people.
7) We reserve the right to a deny request for any reason.
8) Use a form for every request.
9) Obviously, follow all PC & GFX rules.
10) No redo's. We've given up our time from our busy lives to do a favour for you. If you don't like how your requested ended up, then too bad. Icons are hard to be specific with, and we'll make it to how we please.
11) At least a 3 day minimum usage of our icons is prohibited. Meaning you have to use it for 3 days or more and then you can request again. If not your request will be denied.
12) If you screw up any of our rules, then prepare to feel the wrath of Guillermo! However, if you can pronounce his username then you're off the hook.

And lastly;
13) Don't rush us, or we'll give you something half assed, okay?

Aizuke's examples;

gggbabybaby.png
gggbabybaby1.png
gggirl3.png
gggirl1_textabove.png

icons1.png
icons2.png
icons3.png
icons4.png

chuck_bass.png
chuck_bass_notext.png
gggirl_serena1.png
gggirl_blair2.png

Jared's examples;

beartoast.png
giftforfrankiki2.png
princess_by_Gyllenhaalspark.png
ny.png

angela4.png
dnsd.png
iloveny.png
iloveny2.png

gummybears.png
Jess3.png
starbucks.png
yorkie.png

Who will do it:
Username:
Render/Stock/Screencap:
Text (not too much, please):
Other:

1)

JARED SLOTS:

1)
2)
3)

Now open~!

Last edited:

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Hi Malyka :3

Who will do it: Anybody is fine :3
Username: entrancer.
Render/Stock/Screencap:
Spoiler:

Text (not too much, please): Jubilee
Other: N/A

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
Jess, could I get two more versions (angles, colors, etc.) of that Starbucks icons to use? Please? ♥

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
FORM:

Who will do it: Aizuke
Username: xxkaylabby
Render/Stock/Screencap:
196.png

Text (not too much, please): ---
Other: can i have four icons please? thanks :D love your work

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
VIII.Bond Of Flame.XIV:
football4.png
football1.png
football2.png
football3.png

Here it is. The other render wouldn't let me save it, so I had to go with this one. I didn't really know what to do with it. XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back