• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Of Vices and Virtues[M](OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Spoiler:

What I have. I hope everything is in order. I feel like I forgot to add something. Please tell me if I did Warden. X)

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Fuyu, as usual, you do amazing work. Even low on steam, I can't hate the prepubescent pipsqueak.

As for YOU, Kiklion...

Spoiler:

Lt. Col. Fantastic, I like Dillon, really, and you're one of many people I wouldn't want to reject.

Spoiler:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Okay. I will fix those things again....

And just a heads up, I've been grounded for a week or so...so thats why its taking so long to fix. I will try and do it at school tomorrow.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
When you say appearance-based relation what do you mean? I related it for the Hell form mostly. Do you mean his normal form? I can add to it.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Hello everyone, I have had a few really busy days really busy week but I'm back now and hoping to catch up with everything in time. I agree with everything that TornZero had to say about your characters and will add them to the OP soon. Lt. Col. Fantastic, maybe it would help if you talked to me about your powers while planning them. Watch this space as very soon there will be a sneak preview of the two other characters.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Okay, so sorry this has literally taken me a month to do. But I think I am finally finished!

Sign-Up Sheet

Sins/Virtues

Spoiler:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
I definitely will work on a SU. Too bad I can't reserve a spot but this reminds me of Persona 4 for some reason. Anyways can't wait to post my SU, hopefully within a day or two.

Just 2 questions. Can sins/virtues that have already been claimed, be claimed by other characters? Also, (This may sound obvious) but what is the significance of the characters choosen sin/virtue?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Threads that have been inactive for over a month are counted dead and cannot be revived. Therefore, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back