• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
It's cos I like to make my gender match the avatar/signature I have up at the time, there's a few users who do it like MidnightShine, Leaf Storm, Sydian etc.

SNOR(es)LAX, have you ever caught a Legendary in weird circumstances?

No, not really.

joshbl56, why do you need to remember the four word rule?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
SNOR(es)LAX , why do u like the GANGNAM STYLE??

Its catchy and the music video is funny, the most funny part is the one on my signature.

Avishka, do you like to eat Paratha? We call it Roti Prata from where I came from though.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
yeah i looove eating parathas especially with potatoes in it xD XD

SNOR(es)LAX do u like eating Roti Prata??

Yes I do, I either eat it plain or with eggs and dip it with some curry.

Avishka, why did you add me as a friend in PC?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
/too lazy to go find last question she was asked so ...

Sandshrew4, how did you came to be such a big Sandshrew fan?

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Me? I'm a boy XD Anyway, I just had to much time on my hands one day so I took my sisters pokemon book and stared at pokemon and decided sandshrew was my favorite :D

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I don't let it evolve into a Sandslash. I have it hold an everstone. But if it somehow did evolve into a Sandslash, I would name it Sandshrew and although I might not like it as much as when it was a Sandshrew, its still the same being so, yah I would like it, just a teensy weensy bit less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back