• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I want to join!
DarkemeraldRarity is my name and Rarity is fave pony
Why?
She has my Element Generosity,and like her i can be selfless,but also very selfish
But shes pretty,she was the most appealing to me when i saw the main six
And her voice is amazing *swoons* and Rarity is the most mature,like myself

Oh God, Rarity is my second favorite! Unicorns are the best! I love her voice and accent and her mane! She's really adorable when acting sophisticated.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
To All New Members: Hello there and welcome to the club!

And time to everyone to shoot me to the moon, because... I surprisingly didn't feel this so-called 'hate' for EQG. I actually felt that it had an interesting concept that it was using. In all means, does it mean I support it? Its 50/50, but in my opinion... if the story works out, it might be surprisingly different then we think it might be.

Heck, I am still being told because 'I love horse', I am retarded for watching a 'little girl's show'. Oh what is this? I am trying to become an animator? OHH...

I swear, idiots.. idiots everywhere.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
I'm hyped about the Equestria Girlks movie too after watching the trailer..

Steffan Andrews ‏@orchetect 12. maj

@TheRealSibsy @MMeghanMcCarthy Especially the song I worked on ;) Oh wait, that one was cut. Too bad it was the best one.

Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy 12. maj

#EquestriaGirls features songs by @dannyimusic and they are amazing. Screenings may turn into dance parties

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
EG isn't really all that bad. I'm just glad that it's a spin-off and won't be part of the real MLP story and won't be connected to the S4 (I hope) :3

Still, EG is an interesting movie. I'm going to watch it though. :3

Sparkle of Time

Dr. Whooves
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
I don't think EQG would be all that bad. It's just not in my personal preference. For me, I think one of the best parts of enjoying MLP and being in the fandom is the vast diversity of music and art and everything. The show is amazing. But, I feel as though EQG is straying far from what I am used to, so I do not care much for it at the moment. However, that is how I originally viewed MLP, so things will probably change. For now, I'm not fully embracing EQG, but I don't hate it either, and it'll definitely be interesting.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
What about the show Doug? Their characters had different skin colors, and yet no one complained about it (except for the Nostalgia Critic).

I personally never liked their skin. It always kind of creeped me out. But I am not saying anything against the movie; it is just a personal preference of mine. I will still go and see the movie because it is the writing that interests me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was...one step closer to leaving the fandom completely because I couldn't stand all the hate towards Equestria Girls. I loved it, I thought it would be very well made, and I already made plans to watch it when it comes out. I'll end up going by myself since none of my friends have zero interest. Heh, I'll probably drag my sister along. :)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I was...one step closer to leaving the fandom completely because I couldn't stand all the hate towards Equestria Girls. I loved it, I thought it would be very well made, and I already made plans to watch it when it comes out. I'll end up going by myself since none of my friends have zero interest. Heh, I'll probably drag my sister along. :)

But if you leave the fandom, then who's going to be in charge of the club?

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
In response to the question of EQG, I ill answer that I am waiting not only to see if the general buzz about it is good, but for it to come onto YouTube, or maybe even Netflix. If all else fails, I might be able to get a viewing in sometime when my family isn't home.

In the meantime, I have an anime to watch. *dissapears into the Internet...*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I watched 8 episodes in a row yesterday... is that that bad? @.@ I think that is the most I have watched in one sitting.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
So I just was looking over this form, saw people talking about Equestria Girls.. Didn't know what it was.. Googled it..
Turning ponies into a highschool drama with boys, jealous girls, and shopping. Not to mention all the ponies are wearing short skirts and are creepily skinny (won't hate on the art style though.) Needless to say this is a ploy to sell barbie dolls for those who don't like animal dolls.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Needless to say this is a ploy to sell barbie dolls for those who don't like animal dolls.
I think it's more like Hasbro's answer to Monster High. Monster High is really popular with young girls, and the characters of that share similarities with how the Mane 6 look in Equestria Girls. Since this movie already has the popularity of MLP: FiM behind it, Hasbro's probably hoping that it'll make them a lot of money.

Personally, I have no interest in Equestria Girls. (I like my ponies as ponies, thank you.) There are others that like it though, and I don't hate it. Heck, I might just watch it to see Spike as a puppy. Because a dragon as a puppy is an explosion of adorableness that I want now.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
I've watched all of season one yesterday... then I listened to all of season two at night as I worked on my Skyrim Modification.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I have no clue what to say to this....
Spoiler:

These are just prototypes, but they're dolls for the Equestria Girls movie. I have no opinion on them really but I feel bad for poor Lauren. Her world that she created has become one of Hasbro's cash cows. I'm still looking forward for the movie, but these are just. Yeah. Hopefully the real things look better and aren't so Monster High like.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Wow at the dolls... I agree with Astinus. They are definitely trying to compete with Monster High and other girly dolls. I don't like it... I feel like dolls like those are meant to be materialistic which is the opposite of My Little Pony in my opinion.

Years
I don't like them as well, but hey I didn't like any of toys from MLP, besides plushies! Those are just wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back