• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hai. :3

Sparkle_Dog

Pkmn Breeder & Berry Farmer
Years
Hey everyone, newbie here.
I'm a university student at OSU (majoring in psychology because I'm not good at anything else lol) as well as a full time Pokemon Master since 8 or so years old. :P

I really don't have anything else to say. I just wanted to post an introduction here instead of just being that creepy stranger that appeared out of nowhere.

So here I am.

Years
Welcome to PC Sparkle_Dog! Haha, a hefty bit of people don't post intros but it's always a good idea to do so since it helps you get acquainted with the community~

Psych was actually one of my interests too but I never did it since I didn't think I'd find a job in that field outside teaching.. and I'm not the best teacher. What do you want to do once you graduate? :O Or are you like me and just letting the wind take you to wherever?

Welp, have an amazing time on the forum! :) I do hope you'll stick around for a long time.

Sparkle_Dog

Pkmn Breeder & Berry Farmer
Years
Hey! Nice to meet you Cirno!

I'm in the same boat as you--I'm just going to let the wind take me wherever. Yeah, getting a job in the field is hard without grad school. I'm broke and so over studying. lol Too bad being a pokemon trainer isn't a paying job. :P

Back