• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
A community day :) I don't know how a feel about since its my first one and I don't know what to do sadly :)

P.S. anyone wanna fill me up on the details?

Well, Community Day is an event hosted on the official PokeCommunity Pokemon Showdown server. You can either take part in the many battling tournaments there, or just participate in the chat. And everyone who attends will receive an emblem for participation.

Definitely come to the server because it's a very fun event indeed!

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Sounds like a cool event, I'll definitely show up to complete. I have just put together a pretty powerful team, that i would like to try out. The hackers on random matchup are a bit annoying to deal with at times.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
So I was told to suggest this as a possible event because why not.

There is a game by Valve called DotA 2 which is currently in beta. For those of you familiar with the game Warcraft 3, DotA (Defense of the Ancients) was a mod for Warcraft 3. DotA 2 is Valve's recreation / update of the game and is available on Steam for those of you with access to the beta. If you don't have beta access, just ask me (PM / VM / Showdown Server) and I can get you an invite seeing as I have about 30.

Anyway, we can organize some DotA 2 type event. My suggestions for a DotA 2 event include a game called Pudge Wars. A hero named Pudge uses a meat hook in order to pull enemies toward him, and then proceeds to eat them dealing a bunch of damage. A gametype was added to DotA 2 that allows the same hero to be picked multiple times, and therefore Pudge Wars are available. Everyone picks pudge and you battle it out at middle lane until two towers are taken on either side. It's actually a lot of fun.

Alternatively, if we can for sure get at least 10 people online at the same time, we could play a custom game 5v5. It's just a normal dota match except it'll be 100% friendly since the stats from the game don't count. I highly advise against playing an actual 5 man stack match online since it could lead to friends fighting (even if temporary, it's never a fun time).

So, let me know what you think. Take a look at some videos of the game if you're not familiar with it. It's quite fun. :]

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I haven't been to a community day in a while so I might join this one! I never seem to be on while it's happening though but I'll try to!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Woot, my 2nd Community Day ^_^ Looking forward to playing a bunch of fun matches and see a bunch of new people that I'm sure to love!

I'll definitely be there :)

Years
Well, Community Day is an event hosted on the official PokeCommunity Pokemon Showdown server. You can either take part in the many battling tournaments there, or just participate in the chat. And everyone who attends will receive an emblem for participation.

Definitely come to the server because it's a very fun event indeed!

thanks hikari10 :) ill be sure to be there

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Woohooo! Another Commday! :DD I'll make sure to turn up for this one this time! Can't afford to miss out on this day. *marks down date on calendar* Time for another round of fun with battles and chats! xD

Honest

Hi!
Years
Niiiiiiiiiiice, Comday is on the same day as Jennifer Lawrence's prom!

Hopefully she'll be able to get online before the hustle and bustle. =P

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks to all of the people that participated, this was our most successful CommDay yet! I hope you enjoyed it, and stay tuned for the next CommDay. I will be handing out the emblems soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back