• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Miharu figures it out because...well, she is a "super-genius" has Arc so elequently put it. And she got Nightmare'd (tm). XD I wonder how Odessa is going to react to that.

Odessa is from the future, she knows about all your Pokemon, and she knows things no one else is supposed to know, so she is like a wild dog, although the purple haired girl does have her on some sort of twisted leash.

Feel free SIU, just remember to put your SU in this thread.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Sky, this is apparently post-Focus Shift, so made your character two years older than he is in Focus Shift, if you're doing Raike. If not, then it doesn't matter.

Same with you Ichiro. D=<

LOL, WE NEED TO GET THE WHOLE FOCUS SHIFT CAST HERE. This can be like a post-Focus Shift RP with it's own plot!

Er...sorry Arch. XD

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Anyways, Odessa is dancing around anything useful Miharu could use against her, Josh gave a vague description of why he was sent back in time, and Silva, the gray eyed Raichu, just complimented AND dissed Nightmare.
I'm really wondering how Nightmare will react to that =P

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Hello, everybody, and Post Focus is a good idea!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Well now the only ones missing are Nakuzami and Skymin.
Although we don't have to group together in this RP... and my third character[purple haired] will not fit into the focus shift universe if we do what I think ichiro is going to have us do.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Sadly enough, have to get to bed. Sorry.

Nightmare's ego is going to grow and state something about "I know I'm good looking, but being an ass is one of my redeeming qualities." Then Miharu willl laugh and laugh until Nightmare toxic jabs her again.

She's only letting out her personality because she actually knows Josh and can see herself talking to Odessa in the future. Once Arch's character appears and if everyone is in a group together, the mask will be put firmly in place.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
and Silva will respond with something along the lines of "It will be so funny when you get your ass kicked by me"
Just to screw with him since Silva is also from the future.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Okay then, just don't get mad at me for this. One of my characters will be using one of my favorite weapons from LFD2. Oh and what about Miharu and Raike, you know that whole love triangle thing, what happened with that? XD

Name*:Raike Destan
Age*:22
Gender*:Male
Personality: Raike's original nature is very isolated. He likes to be alone with his pokemon some of the time. However, he is not completely anti-social, as he eventually warms up to people. He likes to keep his pokemon out of their pokeballs, and will when traveling or simply walking through a town. He does not take pokemon abuse lightly, and thoroughly punishes those who do show such behavior.

Appearance*: Raike's hair color is a very dark shade of brown, why the hairstyle itself is mostly messy, covering his left eye. His right eye is a darker shade of blue, while his left is dark red, like his Umbeon's(Focus Shift). He stands at about 5'9 and is moderately built. His skin color is a light tan. Raike tends to wear a blue t-shirt with a white jacket. He wears baggy blue jeans with a chain. His shoes' base color is black, they also have steel toes, good for kicking zombies. He wears special black gloves that can allow him to touch pokemon such as Electrike or Infernape without getting serverely burned or electrocuted.

History*:Raike was originally a traveler, going from region to region, town to town. He always traveled light, keeping only his Umbreon with him, outside of his pokeball. After a whole quest-like journey to save the world, he left his old group to resume his travels again. He did have a run in with Lugia and a few other legendaries, but that is a completely different story.Eventually he came upon the city of Balice, unfortunately at the wrong time. A few days after his arrival, news of some sort of zombie outbreak came to his ears, and he tried to get out, to no avail. He was saved from near death by his brother, Sky, who was living in Balice at that time. Together they formed their own team, determined to survive.

RP sample: You know how I roleplay right o.o
Pokemon: [Max-One]
Species:Umbreon
Name: Raven

Notes: Is skilled in numerous forms of martial arts, carries around a black sword with a design of gold circles on it, like his Umbreon's. In the pommel of this blade is a ruby that matches the color of Raven's eyes. He also carries a Barrett M-107 sniper rifle strapped to his back.(gonna have to get serious, this is zombies we are talkin about here XD)

Name*: Sky
Age*:20
Gender*: Male

Personality: Sky is very much more laid back than his brother Raike, laughing and making jokes most of the time. He seems to be the only one who can "control" him at times when he flies into a rage. He loves to meet new people, making him very social. Despite the outbreak he still keeps his wits, and his funny nature, cheering up those around him.

Appearance*: Sky's hair is colored a shining silver, while his eyes are a light blue. He is also slightly tanned like his brother. His hair is also styled like his brother's. If his hair and eyes were colored to match Raike's, they could be considered twins. Sky wears a white t-shirt, with a black hoodie, that spells out "West side" on the back, with blue jeans and black nike shoes.

History*: Sky has been living in Balice, for a very long time indeed, long before the outbreak. He had taught himself to play base guitar, and used to play in a band before the outbreak. He lived in an apartment with his Blaziken, Soren in the west part of Balice. Information came to him about a stranger with black hair and one red eye and one blue eye just coming into town. Sky suspected it to be his brother, although the red eye was new. When he went to visit him, he saw that he was trapped between the west gate, and a group of 6 zombies.
Having no other weapon, and having been carrying his guitar he was planning to play at his brother's place, he used his guitar to kill three of the zombies, while his brother killed the others with a strange sword. They teamed up, forming their own team, meant to survive, and protect any other survivors.

RP sample: You still know how I RP... I think :P

Pokemon: [Max-One]
Species: Blaziken
Name: Soren

Notes: Carries around a base guitar for smashing zombies, is also a skilled street fighter.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Nice charries, I still wonder if I should add my other one...

I changed My espeon to Mightyena too...

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Oooh shiny guns XD I'm adding a gun now thank you.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Sniper wouldn't really make sense since zombies are attracted to loud sound[a guns report is loud]
But to each his own, for now sniper makes partial sense since they are insanely slow.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
yup, well it is silenced soooo blah, k I'm writing first post either today or tomorrow.... idk u shall seeee. And Sky will be using lingo from both LFD1 and LFD2 XD Ex:"Pissed the witch off!"XD, be ready to fight ppl, right might start to make some noise....:D

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
XD, I added my other charrie Genesis and edited Kellyn's.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
HA, snipers have one fatal drawback.
Remember the saying, every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
A sniper can launch a bullet +2000 meters while still having enough force to rip a dudes arm off his shoulder.
Yeah, think about those two things for a second...
Now take a guess at why sniper rifles are mounted on tripods?
It breaks your damn shoulder with the recoil!!!
But, Odessa is from the future... maybe she has some crazy awesome weapon other then that hammer she picked up.
And a saw-blade through a construction board just seems awesome.
Did I ruin the sniper rifle logic yet?

NO SHIFTING!!!
Lets just assume the tech used to keep people from teleporting is screwing with the ability or something, but no shifting.

Back