• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DOTA 2

Renyui!

ascender
Years
dota2.jpeg

DOTA 2 online thread
If you were one of the people luckily enough to be graced with DOTA 2 access on steam, come and organize a game here! I know I'm looking for buddies, It's pretty tough finding a game on your own on this massive title.

Pokecommunity Name:
Steam ID:
GMT:

Spoiler:

totally didn't copy captain fabio's setup, sh.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
I didn't get key either. Will wait for official release. Will be having a good time once the release date is known

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
One of my friends who is really big in the dota community helped me get a key in the raffle. The game is very good and I play dota 2 almost every day. You can now buy keys for £25 on the steam site for friends, so if you want a key, just ask someone to buy one for you that already has it. If I didn't get given a key, I probabley would of bought the game for that much =)

Renyui!

ascender
Years
Yeah, it's a massive step up from LOL. I started on DoTA, though, so when I played LOL I got really bored cause it was so much easier! I just shredded a good match with Tiny, I was playing random and I'd never used Tiny before. You just gotta get blink dagger on that shiz' and wait till you're at least in 20s before you start the ulti. Then he's such a tank.

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I got 10 keys.(LOLOLO YOU MAD?)
I was begging for a key since the tournament then i tried the playdota forum giveaway.If you have an old account you will probably get a key with 2 invites in atleast 1 week.It's not that hard.I stopped making accounts after i got my 10th key.If i didnt stop wouldve had 100 keys right now lol.Also dota 2 community sucks so i dont play that much.Kids say ''It's gonna be f2p lol who cares?'', they feed, they get ****n on riki, only ks.It's not fun.

Years
Pokecommunity Name: xSkullKing16x (durr) (x's suck i know cant change name)
Steam ID: xG | SkullKing is generally my name
GMT: 7:00

I play Dota 2 too much, lol.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
PokeCommunity Name: OokamiReki
Steam ID: FenrirReki
GMT: (-8 PST)

I started playing DOTA 2 almost a month ago, and ever since i've been almost addicted to playing this game. I don't typically play MOBA titles, but since most of my friends play it and it has customization (which tends to instantly make me interested in any game) I decided to give it a try. I tend to see too much BS about LOL and DOTA 2 and which one is better, but honestly I just see them as two seperate MOBA titles and nothing else. I have never played LoL either, and I have no intention on it either, not because I hate it, but because I already have lots of games i'm playing.

Anyways, my main character is Morphling, simply because he has such awesome skills and with the right equipment and knowledge of him, you can solo almost any hero. But I mainly use Morphling when I play with friends, because public lobbies are a complete pain to deal with, mainly due to the fact that most people just do their own thing, don't act as a team, feed the enemy team, and/or complain all day, which is why I think DOTA 2's community really needs to change.

My main character for pubs is Ursa, simply because he is a complete powerhouse and I can easily support my team in most situations. (Except for when the enemy team is fed too much or when they actually decide to work together as a team and barrage me with stuns...)

As for my third, I don't really know. I would have to say Jakiro, because he is the most annoying hero to deal with early to mid-game because of his skills and high usefulness as a support.

Besides that, I really miss Diretide. I used to play it all the time to get items, and I really hope they bring it back someday as a permanent game mode and not a Halloween only event. It was also very fun to play with friends.

I'm on Steam most of the time now, and I play DOTA 2 often, so i'm available if anyone wants to party up. Just send me a VM or PM here on PC with your Steam username so I know who you are, then add me on Steam. I tend to decline random friend requests.

Last edited:
Years
PC Name: Pave Low
Steam ID: Yoozle
GMT: (GMT +0)

Basically, haven't really played much of this game yet. I'm finding it a little tricky to understand how everything works, all the controls. So if anyone wants to pop online and help me along, that would be great!

Reinforce

Reinforce Production
Years
PC Name: Reinforce
Steam ID: aeonixgamingyen and Reinforceproduction (lucky enough to have 2 accounts with dota2 beta :) )
GMT: GMT+8

DotA 2 is one of my main game now next to DotA haha
Im also always watching dota2 games like TI3 i love team mineski an Na'vi also IG

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Pokecommunity Name: LilJz1234
Steam ID: LilJz
GMT: GMT -4

I main Silencer & Crystal Maiden. I'm a huge supporter to every game I join ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Pokecommunity Name: Meganium90
Steam ID: Arilexa
GMT: -8 (Los Angeles time)

I'm a bit familiar with the battles & stuff, so I wouldn't mind playing with others. :D

Back