• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventure Time Fan Club [C'mon, Grab Your Friends]

Essentials

Lost in Thought
Years
Favorite Episode: The episode where Finn and Jake go inside Marceline's memories.
Favorite Character: Marceline and Lumpy Space Princess.
Why do you love Adventure Time: 'Cause it teaches me how to be awesome. \m/

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Still brand new to the show.

Favorite Episode: I saw only one episode in winter on Youtube and can't remember the name.
Favorite Character: Lady Rainicorn
Why do you love Adventure Time: Funny and adventurours as told before.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2012

Luv it!!!!!
Favorite episode:idk coz I like all of it
Favorite Character:Princess Bubblegum and Marceline
Why I love Adventure Time: It's very exciting,it's a great show,it takes away my boredom and I never get sick of it!>.<

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Favorite Episode: ... Ummm... All of them? =3
Favorite Character: ... All of them... But if I have to choose, it would be Finn, Jake, Princess Bubblegum, Lady Rainicorn, LSP, and Marceline... Oh and Ice King and Gunther! =3
Why do you love Adventure Time: Because it's awesome! Nuff said.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Okay I disappeared for a while but I'm back now! Welcome to all the new members!

The episode Dream of Love aired today, starring Tree Trunks. Not my favorite episode and I could have done without the song, but I still enjoyed it if only for the sad expressions of Tree Trunks. What did you guys think?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Well, tbh, since I am not from the US, I don't really have a clue... Cartoon Network Philippines usually pick up new episodes later... Heck, Pokemon here still don't air Black and White... =/ Also I can't just Youtube it.. my internet is sluggish.. =/

Well, I'm just waiting for the Thursday 11:30 AM showing of Adventure Time. They're showing Too Young and Fionna and Cake... IN ONE RUN-THROUGH! Yes... they are on my watchlist for now.. I mean who doesn't want to watch Finn and 13 yr. old PB kiss or an episode wherein the Ice King writes fanfiction about the adventures of the gender-swapped characters of Adventure Time?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
"THE CONCERT IS OVER!"

God, I love me some Cinnamon Bun! These last couple of episodes have just been great for him.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well, tbh, since I am not from the US, I don't really have a clue... Cartoon Network Philippines usually pick up new episodes later... Heck, Pokemon here still don't air Black and White... =/ Also I can't just Youtube it.. my internet is sluggish.. =/

Well, I'm just waiting for the Thursday 11:30 AM showing of Adventure Time. They're showing Too Young and Fionna and Cake... IN ONE RUN-THROUGH! Yes... they are on my watchlist for now.. I mean who doesn't want to watch Finn and 13 yr. old PB kiss or an episode wherein the Ice King writes fanfiction about the adventures of the gender-swapped characters of Adventure Time?

Those are really great episodes. Actually the two episodes where PB is young are some of my favorites! Fionna and Cake was great just for

Spoiler:

"THE CONCERT IS OVER!"

God, I love me some Cinnamon Bun! These last couple of episodes have just been great for him.

Cinnamon Bun reminds me of the Tart Toter. I miss the Tart Toter. :(

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
So disappointed...

I watched the show... NO KISS!!!! =( Hate the censors... =/

But yeah, Mortal Recoil and Too Young are so cool as well as Fionna and Cake....

Tbh, Lady Rainicorn is my current fave... Love the Korean Lady! =3

Cinnamon Bun!!! Funny... =3

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Favorite Episode: The one with Fiona and Cake. (Forgot the name)
Favorite Character: Finn, O' course.
Why do you love Adventure Time: It's so random and the weird words they say make me laugh.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Well, tonight brings our return to the Nightosphere! Everyone seems to like the first one, so hopefully this one should live up to its lofty expectations. Yay?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Favorite Episode: The one with Fiona and Cake. (Forgot the name)
Favorite Character: Finn, O' course.
Why do you love Adventure Time: It's so random and the weird words they say make me laugh.

Adding you to the list, welcome!

I'm really excited for tonight, just because I love Marceline.

Spoiler:

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
Years
Favorite Episode: The episode with the Door Lord. Can't remember the title of the episode.
Favorite Character: Marshall Lee. :3
Why do you love Adventure Time: Because it's epic, random and.. FUN.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm not the biggest fan of Marceline, but I really liked these episodes (and was very glad that they aired both together, as opposed to being split up over two separate weeks). Maybe it's because Marceline herself wasn't in them as much as her father... I dunno. I really liked her song, and the 'political' rap, and the eventual reveal as to why bananas are gross. This one was a big step up from last week, despite the lack of Cinnamon Bun!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Well, here's my last-ditch attempt to revive this. What was everyone's thoughts on the most recent episodes? For me, I love anything Ice King-related, so the most recent episode was all kinds of freaky and awesome!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
THERE WERE PENGUINS

The fact that there were penguins alone was enough. I always wondered about their names too, so that was a major plus! Speaking of the Ice King, have you ever heard this? It's from the episode with his video diary (Holly Jolly Secrets?), where they fast-forwarded. It was slowed down on youtube and he was actually saying things:

Text below:
Spoiler:

I used to have a much better version of this, with more of the sped up stuff, but idk where it went D;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I rewatched 'Holly Jolly Secrets' and wowzers, is the Ice King one f'd-up character or what? That episode, along with the most recent one, show some serious dimension to the guy. It almost makes me feel sorry for him... almost!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The Ice King makes me sad because it's like...he only does his bad things because he wants a princess to love. If just one of the dozens of princesses loved him back, he wouldn't be a bad guy anymore. D;

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Favorite Episode:Forgot name but, With the pie throwing Robot!
Favorite Character:Tree Trunks and Lady Rain-a-corne
Why do you love Adventure Time:I am big into Cartoons ,so I saw Adventure time's Trailers before its first episode with the manly minotuar ,so
my brother and I was like, "OOO A new show.We gotta see this!!"

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The Ice King makes me sad because it's like...he only does his bad things because he wants a princess to love. If just one of the dozens of princesses loved him back, he wouldn't be a bad guy anymore. D;
That's the thing, yeah. And this most recent episode shows that he'd probably be a doting and attentive husband and not keep the princess locked up or anything. One of the things I love about this show is that its emotions all feel very real, even when the situations are often wonderfully fantastical. Ice King's psyche, Finn's troubles with puberty etc.

OH AND LOOK I HAVE AN ADVENTURE TIME AVATAR! :D

Back