• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Do you mean the IV bred Gligar? If so, is the Frillish IV bred as well?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can breed a female for you, sure. I'll need some time, though...I've been pretty busy and haven't had much time for Pokemon lately. I'll start breeding it for you tonight, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
I can breed a female for you, sure. I'll need some time, though... I've been pretty busy and haven't had much time for Pokemon lately. I'll start breeding it for you tonight, though.

Honestly, I can't imagine anyone having the audacity to complain even if you weren't busy. :/

"How dare you enjoy browsing the web and going to the movies when you could be breeding imaginary pedigree monsters for me!"

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
I am offering a Chimchar with Counter, Fire Punch, and Electric Punch, 5 perfect ivs (everything but HP), with Blaze for the ability and a Rash Nature.

All I am looking for is a Pokemon with a Razor Fang equipped. Literally any Pokemon will do. Even a Pidgey. All I care about is that it has a Razor Fang equipped.

PM me if your'e interested.

Years
Hi,

You've just put a message in my trade shop for the female ralts and vulpix in love balls. I can breed them both for you. Want to trade them for dream ball cottonee and moon ball misdreavus, both female?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sure, sounds good. They both will most likely have IVs (Cottonee at least 4, not sure about Misdreavus).
My FC is 4484 - 9484 - 5833 and IGN is Jess. I'll register you today, but it would be great if you could let me know what your IGN is...I don't know all of the people on my friend list haha.

Years
My IGN is Brenda, and I'll most likely be online all evening. I'll add you now :) But I'll first have to breed them, so it may take a few moments before I can trade.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I added you just now. I already have the Pokemon you want bred, so I'll stick around throughout today. Just send an invite if you see me online in-game and aren't busy. (:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm so sorry about the wait. I had thought that my trade shop had died out!
Sure. I have some IV breeds to complete, but I'll make sure I get that one done. It probably will have decent IVs because the parents do...is that okay?

Back