• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What are the best mega evolutions and your favorite?

Rapture11

All about Battle Spot <3
Years
My favorite are:
1. Mega Absol(It should've gained more defense or HP than Special attack though)
2. Mega Lucario
3. Mega Charizard X(don't have the mega stone yet but when I face it, it's awesome and I like it's looks)
4. Mega Blastoise
5. Mega Venusaur
6. Mega Gengar
7. Mega Scizor

The OP and best are:
1. Mega Kangaskan(This guy is pure OP and that's why I use him mostly but I'm getting tired of her)
2. Mega Mawile
3. Mega Gengar
4. Mega Lucario
5. Mega Tyranitar(Just watch it use rock polish and sweep with it's huge attack and bulk)

Well those are mine, what are yours?

BasedNate

ImDaBes
Years
My favorite Mega Pokemon based on looks: Mega Charizard X
My favorite Mega Pokemon based on competitive battles: Mega Mawile

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Design-wise, I really like Mega Charizard Y. It looks a lot slimmer, and its entire body structure is just simply fierce. In terms of battling, Mega Kangaskan is one of my favorites, along with Mega Gengar and Lucario. As for least favorite, it's probably gotta be Mega Aerodactyl. It just doesn't seem to have much durability. :P

Euphoric

Indefatigable
Years
I like Mega Pinsir. It just hits so incredibly hard, and with priority to boot. Design-wise, I like Ampharos or Absol because they just look so majestic. My least favorite's probably Heracross. It looks so stupid.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Design-wise, they're all pretty cool. Favorite in that area would probably be a tie between Charizard-X and Gengar. The Mewtwo's are pretty cool too.

As for the ones I use the most, Mega-Aggron is beast. Along with that, I've used Mega-Gengar, Mega-Mawile, and Mega-Scizor quite a bit.

Would love try out Mega-Tyranitar, Mega-Charizard X and Mega-Pinsir. Will need to get a copy of X soon.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
My favorite Mega Evolutions are Lucario, Gardevoir, Kangaskhan, Charizard Y, and Blaziken.

Which ones are the best is highly debatable....

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2014
I really like the look of mega houndoom,and its gotten me out of quite a few sticky situations. I also enjoy using megq gengar. I still have to use all the other megas though.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
My favorites are Mega Aggron, Houndoom and Blaziken!
The one i find to be the most OP of all is defintely Kangaskhan...he is just so annoying to deal with

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
My favorite is Mega absol as it has the best design.
Mega Charizard Y is OP to me as I can never beat it when ever I battle one.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
It's very difficult for me to choose between Banette and Mawile's Mega forms. However, if I really had to think about it, it would have to be Mawile.

I always had a bit of an attachment to Mawile, and it's Mega form is simply... fabulous. ;D

Elements1

Meh
Years
Favorite is probably Mega Charizard X due to looks. My favorite competitive is Mega Blazeikin with speed boost.

Back