• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
lol, looks like a cute little town ^_^

I'm liking your routes/towns more and more. BTW, you should point out where all these towns are on the map of Lookin lol.

Oh, and just some addjustment you might want to know: There are no Drifblim in the mountain town, only Drifloon. But I guess they may have been talking about a Pokemon elsewhere or something =P

BTW, also a heads up, Hydra is a cool name, and I know it relates to Hydro aka Water, but Hydra is an ancient myth of an evil water demon. lololol. Evil Water type leader! RUN!!!

Yeh, the Lookin Region Map will come here really soon.

I mix the names by accident. The town where you see Drifloom is called '' Sweewind Town ''. It's not in a mountain really, it's more on a hill with rocks and cliffs.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Oh, well...yeah =P

But still, looking good ^_^ If you need any support, or some tiles, I'm always here. I'm full of ideas, and sense WeatherGen is almost completely planned out (sense the fuse), I can't randomly add ideas lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Well now, are biggest problem is the scriptiing part (Doing Pokemon Battles etc). That will be hard. But you can always give us new ideas. For now, I am doing Hicon Town, a snowy town that is in the north-west of the Lookin Region.

* Surprise * Look at Parker's house on Route 713!
16.png

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Just to prove I AM doing something... I've been toying with the idea of a legendary trio comprised of a sword-using statue, a spear-using statue and an axe-using statue.. They'd be a Fire/Steel type, Ghost/Steel type, and a Psychic/Steel type.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Weaville, haven't we decide Ghost, Dark and Psychic? Anyway...

*** Quick view in Minerhole Town ***

17.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Yeah, your right.

(Passing to another subject)

In Pokemon Gale, there will be new HMs. One of them will be Heabutt. This HM will let you do many things with the environnemnt. Here is a small screenshot of how Heabutt can help:

-You can get Pokemon while using heabutt in special trees-
18.png

This is one of the 10 choice with the HM, Headbutt.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
10 gyms? No lol. Wher have 8 gyms. Here are their locations and their orders:

Losanelle City - Normal-type Gym
Pastral City - Fighting-type Gym
Minerhole Town - Rock-type Gym
Flaroma Town - Grass-type Gym
Sweewind Town - Flying-type Gym
Borval City - Dark-type Gym *
Raifall Town - Water-type Gym
Hicon Town - Ice-type Gym

* You have the choice to go to Raifall Town Gym or Borval City Gym.

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2012
The game is developing nicely, good work vav^^
I think he said about having more gyms because each gym bagde allows you to use a HM outside battle.
Oh, and Krimm, I don't think I can post my work, everything is being used by WeatherGen XDD

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
this game is cool...i've 2 question:
water and ice gym...isn't better a fire gym?
how many pokemon will be catchable?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
this game is cool...i've 2 question:
water and ice gym...isn't better a fire gym?
how many pokemon will be catchable?

Here is the anwsers:

1. We may change the types of the gyms. Also, some people told me that there wher too many towns and not a lot of cities. This will change. Locations will also change. But although, remember in the Kanto Region? There was Grass & Poison-type, two types that are pretty much similar.

2. Of course, not all of the Pokemon will be catchable. We are adding new Pokemon too. Other Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn & Sinnoh will be catchable in Lookin too. Since Lookin is right under Sinnoh, more Pokemon from Sinnoh will be catchable.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Oh! Well yes (eventually, since the legendary is a new Pokemon)! But if only we find a really good spriter.

Pleez wait until you get a good spriter, because I've seen some games in the past that have really good plots and towns but terrible new pokemon and it ruins the whole game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Pleez wait until you get a good spriter, because I've seen some games in the past that have really good plots and towns but terrible new pokemon and it ruins the whole game.

Yeh. Pokemon Gale seach for quality sprites. Not '' Sprites '' that are made in Paint.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
loooooooooooooooool

That was a n0000bish reply, Vavavant. Most of the best spriters use Paint. You can still use sprites made on paint. Most of your tiles are made on paint. =_="

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back