• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What was (or is) your favorite pokemon to train in FRLG

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
Years
  • Age 34
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 26, 2021
I've always enjoyed playing through with Nidoking on my team. He's an absolute beast when equipped with moves like Earthquake and Megahorn.

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
Years
so far, pikachu has been pretty fun. I actually got sparky before brock in viridian forest :) I really enjoy charmeleon too. Im not even to lavender town on this playthrough, so who knows, may change in the future!

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
I always get a pikachu from veridean forest every time I restart the game, it's all ways inspiring when after thirty some odd tries pikachu can finaly beat brocks onix

Years
I usually get an Eevee from Bill or someone and train it into a Vaporeon. It always ends up being the most powerful Pokemon on my team for some reason..

Shuinin

Shuinin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
Charmander... Whoa man , when you see a Charizard on your team... It's just amazing.

Years
Catching Pikachu and Spearow were the best desicion in my latest playtrough of the game. Raichu and Fearow pretty much swept the Elite 4 ( and a little help from Dewgong). They have such good movesets and are just awesome to train.

Back