• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saori stole ash's pokemon!!!11

Years
I noticed something today: Saori has every pokemon Ash released into the wild. Lapras, Pidgeot, and Butterfree. Do you think it was planned, or just an odd coincidence?

Maybe she'll come back for pikachu.

SugarKitty23

No.1 Drew/Shuu Fan!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2008
Maybe she'll come back for pikachu.
lol, somehow I don't think so.

about the pokemon being the same as Ash's thing...um. Well if you think about it, a lot of the main characters have the same pokemon as Ash in Battle frontier. Maybe it was planned, I am not so sure. But

May ~ Bulbasaur, Squirtle
Drew ~ Butterfree
Saori ~ (as you said) Lapras, Butterfree, Pidgeot.

Maybe they wanted to bring those pokemon back into the series so they wouldn't be forgotten, not sure lol. but thanks for posting this, because apart from Butterfree I hadn't noticed it about the others properly

SugarKitty23

No.1 Drew/Shuu Fan!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2008
what episode was this in ?

Saori first appears in Begin! Pokemon Contest Grand Festival (Jap), or May We Harley Drew'd ya is the dub name.

when you see Butterfree is in haruka vs Shuu the final battle

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2007
I think it was a coincidence,I mean just because Richie had a pikachu, does it mean it's Ash's pikachu.

SugarKitty23

No.1 Drew/Shuu Fan!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2008
Yeah, but I think Butterfree only makes one appearance at the end of BF in the ep "May VS Drew, Rivals Forever"

yep alex, and did I mention how much prettier drew;s butterfree is than ash's....XD. sorry my obsessive Drew-ness took over then.
yeah Drew's Butterfree is really really strong though, to be able to beat Combusken and Beautifly and protect Roselia in the battle

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
yep alex, and did I mention how much prettier drew;s butterfree is than ash's....XD. sorry my obsessive Drew-ness took over then.
yeah Drew's Butterfree is really really strong though, to be able to beat Combusken and Beautifly and protect Roselia in the battle

I dunno. Maybe thats because the people drawing the whole thing are getting better. After all Ash's Butterfree appeared at the beginning when they first started and Drew's is pretty recent...

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
Years
Because having Kanto Pokemon that another trainer has owned automatically makes them a copycat. Satoshi ain't the only trainer to own a Lapras, Butterfree or Pidgeot.

Years
Because having Kanto Pokemon that another trainer has owned automatically makes them a copycat.
No one said that they were "copycats". I asked if the writers planned for her to have the same pokemon Ash released:
Saori has every pokemon Ash released into the wild. Lapras, Pidgeot, and Butterfree. Do you think it was planned, or just an odd coincidence?

Satoshi ain't the only trainer to own a Lapras, Butterfree or Pidgeot.
Um...of course he "ain't", Saori has them too, being the whole reason for this thread.

Back