• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Corruption

Which Rpg maker should I use?

• RMXP

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • RM2K3

Votes: 16 23.9%

• Total voters

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I approve! I'd love to see a GOOD Gen II styled game. Will it also have Gen II mechanics or up to date Gen IV/V ones? (Like natures, abilities, etc.)

It'll have natures and abilities, but not advance stuff like triple battles and doubles, the 4th and 5th gen won't be catchable but be able to be seen..

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Update:
screen.png

I made most of these myself, the buildings and tree's, and the hero ;3

Rest is credit to PokÉmon Diamond over on dA

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
Erm.. you told you choose'd g/s/c graphics rite so why using custom tiles?
Because they look great.

The hero's head looks just slightly too big. I think it's the fact that most hero sprites are less shapen and more rounded-rectangular.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Erm.. you told you choose'd g/s/c graphics rite so why using custom tiles?

There's only so much you can do with G/S/C tiles, I could make the region how I wanted and...

Because they look great.

The hero's head looks just slightly too big. I think it's the fact that most hero sprites are less shapen and more rounded-rectangular.

Yup!

Hmm... I shall look into the hero's head :3

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
oie_oie_overlay4.gif

We have a support bar.
I will be uploading new screens soon!
If you haven't seen my sig, I plan to have a beta out before the xmas holidays :3

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I like that you haven't given up even after you lost the data.
I commend your determination, and I'm excited to see how the game turns out~

Why thank you! It's come to my attention I've losted data at least 4 times o-o I should take better care...

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Not much updates, except I've decided to fuse this idea with an old idea of mine which was once on PC, My Old: Pokémon Lost Region.
Where you play as read in a strange region after he suffers some weird disaster ...
Anyway, Happy holidays,I shall try update ASAP. :3 (... with screenshots)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Happy new years guys!
All I have for updates is some profiles :3

Name: Red
Samm.png

We all know Red, the champion of Kanto, some how Red has woken up in the mysterious region of Septi, he doesn't remember much of how he and his pikachu got there safely considering the Septi region has been missing for years.

Name: Samm
Red.png

Samm is a strong hearted young fellow, who is new at being a trainer, him and his rival elsa have come from the Shrino Region, which is north of Septi, he wants to become the champion of the septi region, as does Elsa and Varion. Samm's hometown is Mebal Village in the Shrino Village, he grew up there with Elsa, but easily they became rivals. His dreams of becoming champion are out on hold when he discovers Team X's plans.

Name: Elsa
Elsa.png

Elsa is a true energetic character, she can never stop in one place, she pops up alot to battle you, but doesn't train alot until later in your journey, she believes raining pokémon is more about friendship rather than pushing it to the limits. She too came from the Shirno Region and Mebal Village, living up to her Father, Prof. Oness' standards.

Name: Varion
Varion.png

Varion is the main rival for Red in the Septi Region, he appears first after rescuing Ronald's daughter from a Team X grunt, he soon admits to being part of Team X, he's the reason for the corruption in the region, he also wants to be champion so that Shaderain the Omega pokémon may recognise his power and crown him as a god, or at least, it's what his dad Paradoxx- Boss of Team X- has told him.

Name: Wally
WallyGymLeader1.png

The Gym Leader of Leantrud City, the Leader of Normal types, and the 'gate keeper' to Ocean View Bridge, he uses only normal types and has a high supply on healing items, without defeating him, no trainer is allowed to progress further than route 3.

Name: Josh
JoshGymLeader2.png

Josh, is the Gym Leader in Midosa City, he uses flying types and uses power up items as a specialty, he also comes to help Red out when Team X invades the Office building in Midosa City, for some reason beyond Red's knowledge he resembles Lance, of the Kanto Elite Four.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
No comments or replys?!
This makes me very sad D:
Spoiler:

For anyone who still looks to this thread, I remapped Viridas Village which is the first town.

Back