• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stuff you use to draw

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
HAJIME said:
I use whatever is around...

Pencils, pens, chalk, pastle, paint, wax cryons...

My favourite medium is acrylic paint, since watercolour doesnt like me much... To start i pic, i often use those pencil pen things. Ya know with the lead inside that you twist to come down...? There cheep, the leads dont break, the rubbers on the ends are good, there not easily damaged and there are **** good pencils! When i shade i use them too, i dont mess aroudn with those stupid expencive things that are difficult to use.

The attached image is a very rough sketch, i mean litrally. It took me no longer than my lunch break to complete with one fot hose pencil pen thingies...

Wow, that is very neat! Excellent shading! I love the head, too! Nice job! :)

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Meh, I use pencils that are dark. Mechanical pencils don't work for me :p I draw first with pencil, then I get a Ultra Fine Ink Pen *ballpoints are too messy* then I trace my drawing, and TADA! There it is ^^; I think fine tipink pens work best. Cus u don't have to press down harshly on them o_o;

But on computers.. I just use anything.. :p Like you all can see on my banner below, yes, there it is.. hurrah..

*gets killed by pencils*

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
Years
I use these materials as long as my stupid brother did not mess around with them.

I first draw with mechanical pencils because that way I can get into little details like gems. Then I used my prized Sakura Microns to ink them before erasing. For colors, Prismacolor pencils were used mixed with those cheap-@$$ Crayolas.

I wish I have Adobe Photoshop, but it's too expensive. I always wanted to use that program to color my pics.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
I mainly use whatever i've got when i'm drawing... :knockedou
When i'm drwing on the computer I first make a drawing and colour it, then I use abode photoshop :) to make all these cool special effects (and to write "muffin man" in red at the bottom :cool: )

Back