• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I recently replay the whole Pokemon LC 2.1, I found something very annoying. That is weather system. When I chose Fire starter, it always raining and the raining last very long compare to other weather.

Pros for raining in early game:
Power up water moves and let your Water starter easier to defeat enemies.

Cons for raining in early game:
Weakened Fire starter move, waste time(altho a few seconds) everytime you encountered a battle but last very long compare to other weather, 2 types of raining weather which make you easier to encounter raining weather, 1.Normal raining 2.Raining with thunderstorm.

Suggestion, please shorter the raining weather system when re-enter the route/house to change the weather. Please make Sunny Day / Hail for fair and square to other move.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
looks like a great G/S/C remake on the gba platform! Can't wait to play the final version but it seems that i will have to wait a little longer....

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
Well to give you an idea Falkner now sports a lvl 15 Pidgy and a lvl 17 Pidgeotto. The level change is mostly steep at first and then things level out throughout until the end of the beta. The levels are based off of the point you can access an area. So for example the split at Ecruteak means you can get all the way to mahogany and route 43 and even down to route 41 BEFORE you get surf. So you see all those levels in that area will be based on the same value which is around Morty gym level, at least i think so.

just an idea...i think it would be wise to restrict going to mahogany town until u have 6 badges so that the pokemon levels can progressively get stronger instead of having the same level pokemon u find going towards olivine (idk if u understand exactly what i mean but i hope u at least get the point) u could probably create an event that u would need strength to get to mahogany or maybe the guard prevents you from going past the east gate in ecruteak

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Ichinaru, the first pic looks cool but it would make it a little better if suicune had a few unown around it.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
just an idea...i think it would be wise to restrict going to mahogany town until u have 6 badges so that the pokemon levels can progressively get stronger instead of having the same level pokemon u find going towards olivine (idk if u understand exactly what i mean but i hope u at least get the point) u could probably create an event that u would need strength to get to mahogany or maybe the guard prevents you from going past the east gate in ecruteak

Sunny you should say that, you can't progress up to route 43 until you complete the Olivine events. The only trainers you can get are the ones on route 42.

7 days left !!!! CANT WAIT :D

Yep 7 DAYS!!!!!!!! And guess what, had a few hiccups but we're on track! Just got a few bugs to fix and such.

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Hey i can catch mewtwo and the 3 legendary birds?

Can i catch other legendaries pls say to me waht legendaries i can catch

Back