• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Hi RNC! I was curious as to if you were interested in my Meloetta from the recent Gamestop event. Its UT and Timid!

I was interested in the Timid Keldeo :)

Sorry, Im new to all this by the way.
1st post!

FC: 4642 8987 9337

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi RNC! I was curious as to if you were interested in my Meloetta from the recent Gamestop event. Its UT and Timid!

I was interested in the Timid Keldeo :)

Sorry, Im new to all this by the way.
1st post!

FC: 4642 8987 9337

It's alright every one has to be new at one time or another, but I already have a timid one, but since you are new and this was your 1st post, catch me on here and I will give you the keldeo.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Oh wow :) thanks! Im hoping to become a part of the community for the long haul :p I really don't know how to check people's availability? I'm on my way home from work now and should be good sometime to tonight. If not tomorrows another day!

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Would you like to trade my Korean Plasma Genesect Hasty nature, World12 Pikachu Timid "likes to run", and VGC09 Milotic Timid "good endurance" for your..

Movie14 Victini lv50 Jolly ID 12031
GAMESTP Pichu lv30 Jolly ID 01300 Very finicky *SHINY*
TRU Shaymin lv50 Timid ID 02089

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
4642 8987 9337
Im adding your code and getting ready now.

I hate to ask but which one do I meet you in :x

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Would you like to trade my Korean Plasma Genesect Hasty nature, World12 Pikachu Timid "likes to run", and VGC09 Milotic Timid "good endurance" for your..

Movie14 Victini lv50 Jolly ID 12031
GAMESTP Pichu lv30 Jolly ID 01300 Very finicky *SHINY*
TRU Shaymin lv50 Timid ID 02089
I would need to check those against mine 1st.

4642 8987 9337
Im adding your code and getting ready now.

I hate to ask but which one do I meet you in :x

You enter the middle one up there and I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Maybe, look at my list and see if I have those natures please.

EDIT: Even though boxes from 18 on are empty there are pokes in them.

One more trade and then I'll be in there for you, sorry about the delay, I got swamped!!

Its all good! Was trying out the Pokemon Dungeon Demo while I was waiting :P

I added your Friend Code for White #1 and walked into the middle room. Is there anything else I should do? I just dont want you to be waiting forever cause I messed something up

Last edited:
Back