• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Whoops, was late so let me go and edit it that real quick.

It's alright man, happens to the best of us. Nice post, by the way - a dual post indeed, but not quite the size of the Behemoth :p

I don't even know why I'm so proud of that massive post, I know that if someone makes a longer one I'll have to somehow make another that's even larger XD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
So hey, I figure I don't really need to make a post about Alicia shooting said pulses at the Pokémon. What I think I'll do is let people from said tribe write something about being attacked, and then in a couple posts I'll come in and do a post about Alicia having been shooting them for a bit and possibly something else. So yeah, Groudon-tribe, go ahead and write about being attacked from behind please :3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Hey guys. Just here to inform you that my laptop's charger got fried so I will be inactive for a short while. Should be back within two days, fingers crossed. Until then, Ray will be stirring up chaos in my place d:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
If anyone wants to fight a human. I'm all alone and have extra ammo that needs to be spent.

zolothezangoose

-.- shi-shi drop.....
Years
Name (pretty obvious): Zolo

Sex (again, obvious): Male

Age (anything above 18 will work): 18

Species (what Pokémon are you?): Zangoose

Tribe (Caerulus Tribe or Ruber Tribe. You HAVE to be a part of either tribe, your character though, can act generally neutral): Leans more to the side of the ruber tribe but wants the war to stop.

Appearance (give a brief description of how your character looks like): Slimmer than other zangoose and has bigger claws than most zangoose. He has a long black cloth wrapped around his right arm. His red chech mark goes through his left eye, up to his ear, down his back and wraps around his tail. He wears a black brace.on his right arm that goes up to his shoulder. He uses it for protection against sharp objects. He has a black hood that he wears almost all the time.

Personality (How does your character in certain situations? How is he/she in general?): Zolo allways has a happy attitude except when he has to talk about his past. When hes mad, he has a piercing gaze that more than intimidates people. Hes caring and likes to help people when they have problems.

Moves (Total of 5 moves, but can learn more later in the RP): Thunder punch, crush claw, slash, double team and close combat

Profession (you can be anything, from a warrior, to a hunter, to a regular farmer): Assassin

Other (anything else not covered above?): The black cloth on his arm is imbued with a special power that gives him black lightning and gives his clones mass so they can attack without disappearing. Zolos speed is at an incredible level. He trains himself primarily in speed and stealth. His goal is to learn extreme speed.

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Should be back within two days, fingers crossed. Until then, Ray will be stirring up chaos in my place d:

Alright DI, it's only been 6 days -.-
Nah, I'm alright. The RP has definitely slowed a little, though. Haven't posted in this in a little while, what's goin' on, guys? :D

And considering Turnip may be more-or-less in the firing line, please be gentle :p Turnip don't want no trubble! Remember this is my first RP...

But still, considering his passive nature, any stand-offs could lead to some kind of alliance... I guess. He's not trigger happy, is all I'm saying. Might not be too willing to put his gun down around you though.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Geeze, I wish I knew where to go with my OC. Thank god I came back in time... right?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Okay, theres a bit of a problem.
The charger got fixed but now my laptops busted. I'm going to be out for some time at least until I have found a replacement. Until then, Rays gonna hold up the RP for a while. See ya guys in some time.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Aye, and I'm back in action after long weeks of ultra-procrastination. Let's pump sum 'itches!

Arsenic

Years
Ey! I got a big question...

What are we going with as far as battlefield layout?

Is it like the revolutionary war but with new toys, where it's just kinda an open field surrounded by woods and maybe a few scattered very simplistic buildings (where every battle will pretty much be the same... and get boring quickly)

or

A modern battlefield where a battlefield is actually like a real city, with close quarters, long roads, and lots of modernish buildings (like war I and war II(This one would work better imo, and encourages interaction instead of humans stay on the outskirts while the two tribes duke it out in 'the pit')

or

A combination of both?

Serious question.

Years
  • Seen today
well, I vote for splitting and regrouping, that's what I plan to have Shadow order to the Ruber Tribe, but I Was waiting on the Deep Impact to have Kip respond.

but might as well push everything forward.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I was gonna post last week, but then I realized I had no idea what was going on and I haven't gotten around to catching up 0-o

Arsenic

Years
So uhh... is someone gonna post?

@fw: short version: Pokemon are fighting in the middle of what I assume is an open area after one of the 4 *cough*superior*cough* humans went beserk and got us caught. Human reinforcements are just arriving... (at least this is my understanding of the situation)

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Iiiiiiittt'ss TURNIP. And his gear and stuff. It's pretty big, I just thought I'd share for those who could want input on what Turnip looks like, what he's got, you know. The Pokéballs at his belt would be excluded, of course. And yeah, there's a quote. Because reasons.

Spoiler:

Back