• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Flowers of the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

i love the tile sets.
good luck. i hope you complete it

Yami Mary

!Kung Fu Action Jesus!
Years
5 stars!

I can't wait to play this!!! It looks so awesome! The intro is crisp and mysterious, and the Tainer Academy looks awesome! Keep up the good work!

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Hi everybody ^^ Thanks for all the nice comments, you're all great.

Just to keep you informed. As the school year is closing to it's end things are finally slowing down and I can re-start game development. So, expect some updates as soon as Saturday/Sunday.

As always, if you have suggestions, advices, comments... Post away!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Really looking forward to seeing the updates. I love tis game, and ofcourse, I'm on your team, so if you need help just ask me.

Years
Good to see you are still alive. By the way, I have been working on my spriting skills, so I am better than ever (If you need to see anything, just look at my thread in the Sprites Showcase).

Atomic Reactor

i was worried that the game was dead =(
but i guess miracles do exist =D

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow, I love this stuff, the tiles look awesome and the graphics look really good.
Keep it up

~Celebi

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Welcome ladies and gentlemen!

Johto Project is proud to present the newest feature in Pokemon: Flowers of the Moon!

It is something I hope that you will really like. My very own attempt to revolutionize the Pokemon "concept". So from now on, no more wild encounters, to get each and every Pokemon you will have to go trough a series of event! Not only that! You won't be using your Pokemon for battling (except for a few storyline battles), at least not the way you're used to!

So, check it it:

The Ability System (as I like to call it):

Newfeature1.png

You can access it by clicking "SHIFT". What does it do now? As you can see it shows you the Pokemon you have on your team... But! Let's try hitting enter on Totodile : )

Newfeature2.png

What shows are his abilities. Currently he has: Water-gun (good for filling holes with water) and Rainy day (strengthens water moves, for example water-gun can fill 50% more, it makes certain plants grow...), let's try out Rainy day (was too lazy to sprite out water-gun ^^).

Newfeature3.png

Voila! It rains ^^

(presented by prof. Elm from his very own test-map secret lab)

I would like to thank Neo-Dragon for pointing out a few things to me.
I would also like to thank you all for your patience and your continued support.

Atomic Reactor

i'd like to find out more.
looks good though.
keep it up.

Years
Looks very nice. Two things, though. One, shouldn't the environment become darker if it is raining? Two, is this system going to replace HMs?

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Dunno, I just added Weather Effects - Heavy Rain - it doesn't go darker by default, but due to popular demand I shall make it go dark(er) ^^

Yes it will, and not only that. It will be your way of interacting with the world. I imagined this to be like a spell system, a way to control the elements. So, some "spells" will be for display (flashy and and not very useful), others boring, and there will be powerful, ultimate ones.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Looks great and special!
I like the concept !
Keep it up with good work !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back