• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Seven Crystals PG-14

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
One thing. Do we have to kill a character off? That could seriously limit some people, unless someone is willing to create a character just to kill them (I'll do it if no one else wants to).

Can I join up please?

Character Name: Enica
Character History: She has stayed in her little town ever since she was born, and does not wish to move out. Her life has been ordinary (so far), and the only reason she's getting involved in the fighting is because her parents forced her to go out and do something for her country.
Team Scorpion or Doomsday: Team Scorpion
Appearance: Messy, short brown hair, brown eyes, and lightly tanned skin. She likes to wear the color light blue.
Which Pokemon they chose: Misdreavus
Reason for joining whatever team that the player chose: Her parents are very patriotic and forced her to join Team Scorpion.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Well we wait forever for another scorpion member and we get three! I was kinda thinking of voting for one of my characters to be killed off if I could choose how he died.

Tauros14

Minecraft+Pokemon=Pure Joy
Years
[SIZE="a"]If all three of us are accepted what will be the ratio of scorpion/doomsday members? I could make a doomsday character to even it out and he/she could even be the character who dies.[/SIZE]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
All accepted except for Mz. Mingle. And, for anyone questioning the death, here's how it works:
Everyone who has a char votes on who dies. Then the char who dies gets to work out how. He/She pm's any character that he/she wants to participate in the event. For example, if Seivad wants to be murdered by Cage, Seivad could PM Cage and the two could work out how the murder happens. Then, when the process is all done, the death takes place in the RP. Alright. And Mz. Mingle. There was only one Riolu. That's why you weren't accepted. And now...THIS RP CAN START!!! YAY!!!

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Hold on,not to be a jerk or anything i was the 1st one to get riolu, so mzmingle you got to choose another pokemon, srry :)

Edit: don't mind that,i didn't see what your said earlier :P

Years
oh my god dark, why do you not accept me? I joined first, so thats mean! whats wrong with my su, or do you just not like me?

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
I joined first,and got riolu first,if you'd check the 2nd post you'll see that i joined 1st and got riolu 1st,i know it's crammed up,but you got to pick another pokemon :P

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
sorry if I have to do this. I have to drop from this RP. I already have three or four ongoing Rp's and I can;t do them all. sorry. this seemed inactive I daresay.

darkpokeball

Years
Scorpion and Leo

Me? First? Oh dear, afraid to say I'm not good with first posts either. Nobody should take this example seriously: think of it as kind of like a kick-start to get this RP started:

Scorpion:
Hidden. It didn't matter whatever happened out there as long as I stayed hidden. Nobody knew where I was. Yet. I scrawl a message out in ink. Missions. Agents were applying, and I gave them missions. Simple as that. Of course, some of them were just balderdash to test them. After all, you can't send an inexperienced rookie out to get a crystal. By gosh, in that case, Team Doomsday would probably kill them. I shiver at the thought. So much violence and worry...and fear. All because of these crystals that suddenly appeared, as if only to taunt us as a region. A Pelipper awaits a letter which he will soon deliver. Alright, I keep in mind some of my recruits are just getting their first pokemon today. Some were even provided by me. Alright, so...an easy mission. I don't want to send out a letter to individuals yet...no first, I want to send a letter out as a whole. To see how my agents respond to their first mission. From there, I can know what skilled leveled missions to give. After all, giving a veteran a job to pick berries and battle bug trainers would be pretty horrible. Same with giving a total beginner a job to get a crystal. Both would probably be upset. Whatever. I start writing in the handwriting that I practiced. After all, if I wrote in my true penmanship, somebodies bound to recongize it. Who couldn't?

Dear Faithful Heroes of Team Scorpion:
I, your leader, Scorpion, you can call me Scorp for short, have decided to give you all a mission. I want you to defeat three trainers of your choice. Stay in your skill level. DO NOT go near any Doomsday members you may see recklessly. All you need to do is defeat three trainers. No need to report back, I have agents watching. THey shall evaluate your performance. Do your best.
--Scorpion.

Alright, so what if it's a bit...well...not professional. It's just a test. By field agents, I meant agents who have been with me the longest...when the team was just formed. I jot out seperate letters for them...even if there's only five of them. They should still be able to watch...oh, this is just a plain disorganized plan. I should think it out a bit, but I realize that the five will probably be able to give me good reports. So, who cares if it's not everyone?! Five reports is enough. Right? My head is so full of doubt. Can I even hope to defeat those Doomsday weirdos? I'm sure they already have that missing crystal. That means we have six left. And the next one's awfully close to the current point of operations. Hirachi City, I think it was. I know we can't stay in Torr Town for long. It's a simple mission, right? After the reports come in, I'll have a better ground. Alright, easy enough. I command my Pelipper to deliver the letters, which it does. After a while, the stack is gone. I take a deep breath. Three trainers. Are they kiddie trainers with weak pokemon or rather something like a gym leader's apprentice? Strange. I sit back, waiting for the reports to come in.

Leo:
Screw you, Gray. You left us. You left me. I was forced to lead the team, and with no experience. Well, this time it's different. And I swear, I'll show the world I can be ten times a better leader than Gray! And that Scorpion dude--child's play. He never had a foundation to build off of. Team Doomsday always had something even after the original team's failure. Some former members still believed in our ways. We are still more powerful. We are going to win. And, by the end of this, we'll have all the crystals. And the gateway will be opened. And Gray, wherever he is will just have to die along with the rest of the world. Yes, but Gray won't see it coming. He never expected me to take leader position. He'll just be dawdling saying 'Leo will never make it', then BAM! Dead. Like the rest of this filthy world. Weavel shows up by my side, close to my right shin. I'm wearing some stupid black armor in case of any assassination attempts. But, truly, I bet if anyone saw me in this comic book uniform, they'd point and laugh. But, I'll just grin and let my pokemon tear their limbs apart. My two pokemon: Houndoom and Weavill. I grin, envisioning Houndoom's jaws tearing into the flesh of the filthy inhabitants that plague this world. The blood is plenty, but still a pleasing sight. And when everyhting's dead...this world will be nothing. And there won't be any more of these humans who dare call themselves intelligent. No, in their place will be nothing. The gateway will open. I'll make sure of that. And you can bet that if I fail, then I'm no better than the low-life Gray. I'm angered with him...I want him dead. But, truly, I still love him. In a messed up sort of way. I love the mentor that once-was Gray. Who led us to near-victory, who was triumphant and smart. Who would never ditch their comrades when they were so close to winning. And I look up to that Gray. Not the current scum that he's become. I tell my Weavill to deliver the stack of papers on the floor. It looks at the floor, confused, the stupid thing. I throw a bunch of papers onto the floor scattering them. With incredible speed, the Weavill picks them all up. I then bend down on a knee and give him a smack across his left cheeck. The dirtbag glares at me, before I lean close and I whisper through gritted teeth: Don't you dare mess this up. It nods loyally. Stupid thing. THen, in a blur it's off delivering mission reports:
To all those who are enlightened in the ways of Team Doomsday:
Your first mission is to use whatever pokemon you may have had or just recieved and gain anything from one villager. Force them to give you an abnormally large amount of money, or their pokemon, or their baby that can become a doomsday officer, or even their free will: something along those lines. Do it. Then give a detailed document report to the blonde girl in the PokeMart. She's with us. Failure to do so will result in imminent hardening.
--Leo--

Easy peasy. By hardening, I mean torture. To harden them, to get rid of their emotions. Emotions are for the weak. Holding people back. Anyone with that kind of moral code will result in a useless soldier. And we can't have that. It's time I finally showed Gray that I am better. It's time the gateway is opened. And believe me, it WILL BE OPENED.

(OOC: Okay, so that was to kickstart things...yay. Let's see how this RP progresses. Heh heh...)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Cage, Doomsday

To all those who are enlightened in the ways of Team Doomsday:
Your first mission is to use whatever pokemon you may have had or just recieved and gain anything from one villager. Force them to give you an abnormally large amount of money, or their pokemon, or their baby that can become a doomsday officer, or even their free will: something along those lines. Do it. Then give a detailed document report to the blonde girl in the PokeMart. She's with us. Failure to do so will result in imminent hardening.
-Leo-

This was the letter sent by our leader, Leo. Though I have not yet met Leo in person, I could tell he would be a better leader than Gray. I was walking through Torr Town, minding hos won business. His Squirtle was walking beside him. The Squirtle had some definite marks that set him apart from others. He has a dark mark on his shell, somewhat like a nuke figure. Also, Squirtle's eyes were blank. Cage don't know what caused it, and he doesn't care. He will probably catch a stronger Pokemon sooner or later after all.

Suddenly, a Pelipper dove down in front of him and stuck out its beak. pelippers were known to be good mail-carriers. Cage got the letter, and the Pelipper went away again. Soon enough, the bird is just a black speck in the sky. Cage opened the letter and read Leo's letter.

"A mission, I guess," Leo shrugged. Something nasty needs to be done. Leo smiled. He liked nasty things. Too bad he can't kill someone yet. No. Orders are orders. But Cage is a sadistic. More pain, more happiness for him. "I need a new Pokemon." Torr Town is, fortunately, bustling with Pokemon Trainers. He can get a new Pokemon from one or tow of them. He started looking for a possible candidate. He decided to pay a visit to the training grounds.

While he was on the way to the training grounds, he saw a bespectacled boy with a Trapinch. He is probably a newbie, like Cage. But he knew he could take him down. He got his pocket knife out, ready to threaten the kid. He likes to use force if necessary and rarely depend on Squirtle. As soon as the kid's back was turned, Cage moved in for the kill. He pointed the knife at the kid's side, whispering, "Shut up, and we'll be great friends." Cage pulled the kid behind a nearby tree. The Trapinch foolishly followed. Cage saw the kid sweating, and there is an honest fear behind his eyes. He did not put the knife away. "Now, call back your Trapinch and give it to me." The boy shook his head. This will be hard. "Squirtle, Tail Whip this boy." Squirtle prepared the attack. As Squirtle hit, Cage covered the boys mouth with his hand to muffle the screams. "Now, give it." The boy shook his head again. His Trapinch is stupidly looking.

Cage gave a Tail Whip every time the boy shook his head. Soon enough, the boy fell in a slump. It was half-dead. The quantity of the Tail Whip's dominating the quality. A Pokeball rolled. Cage picked it up, and recalled the Trapinch. "Mission success."

"Time to speak to the blonde."

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
This looks hard! :O but i think i'll do great!

"A letter!" a boy yelled. With his curiosity he decided to read the letter,with his riolu standing beside him. There letter said "Dear Faithful Heroes of Team Scorpion:
I, your leader, Scorpion, you can call me Scorp for short, have decided to give you all a mission. I want you to defeat three trainers of your choice. Stay in your skill level. DO NOT go near any Doomsday members you may see recklessly. All you need to do is defeat three trainers. No need to report back, I have agents watching. THey shall evaluate your performance. Do your best.
--Scorpion." "Uhh......ok?"the boy said to himself.His name was Mike.He was a very nice person,if you saw him in person. "Hey! Lets battle that trainer riolu!" Mike said to riolu.

Mike walked over to the trainer and challenged him to a battle. "riolu,use quick attack!" Mike shouted. The foe was a rattata,and the quick attack hit him and was a sure strong hit. Rattata looked hurt,but he wasn't ready to give up yet. "Rattata! Use tackle!" it damaged riolu,but it idn't do much. "Riolu,use quick attack again!" The riolu hit the rattata once more,and the rattata was down,Mike won his 1st battle! Boy,he was proud. "Yeah!" Mike said. He thanked the trainer and walked away,thinking of his next battle.

(sidenotes)

Woah! That was pretty fun,i know it's short but i couldn't come up with anything else. :)

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Chris

Chris stared at the letter. He knew he could do this quickly and easily. He stared at the house next to him. An old woman's house. She was a dragon master. She was now Chris's target. He walked over to the door and knocked on it trying to act casual. The old woman opened it and asked "Yes?"
"I am here for your pokemon!"
"You aren't having my dragon types!"
"Squirtle, use Pound on her face!" Squirtle jumped and hit right on the cheek.
"I'm not gonna give up! My pokemon are my pokemon!"
"Do you want to be hit more and more until you give up or will you spare yourself and GIVE ME YOUR POKEMON!" The old woman stared. She got three pokeballs out of her belt and dropped them on the floor. Chris took them. "Thank you for being so kind!" Chris checked what was in them. A Kingdra, a Garchomp and a Dragonite.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Bah, sorry I took such a long time in posting, I never really got around to it -_-

----

Thump. Thump. Thump. Enica opened her eyes, then closed them, wincing against the shafts of light beaming in.

"Who opened the curtains."

It wasn't a question, considering it was probably her brother.

"Hi Enica!"

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Would you please stop jumping on my bed?"

"Nope!" She winced at the annoying popping sound on the 'p'.

"Why?"

"Cause momma says you needa wake uuuUUUppp...!" With a particularly loud thump, he fell off the bed.

"Fine. I will." Enica glared at her brother, then made a shooing motion at him. "Now get out, will you, so I can change!"

He skipped out, singing the Batman theme.

----

Next post will be Enica going out into the town and such, so... yay! : D And pff, sorry about the shortness :\ I'm kinda tired today.

darkpokeball

Years
Scorpion:
I sincerely care for my agents. So, in this horrible journey that wouldn't even have to be neccessary without that Team Doomsday, I am on edge every second, knowing that they could die soon. Brushing it off, I wondered how they were doing. Only one report of a completed battle. Apparently, the one with that rare Riolu was doing good. However, I know that the Riolu could be stolen at any second. And that scares me. What a messed up fight we're in, against Doomsday. Closing my eyes, I decide to make a promise. My agents will retrieve the crystals. But I'll eliminate the source. Yes, I'll bump off Leo with my own hands. He's the reason for all of this. And while the police would merely jail him, I would kill him. Yes, Leo. I'm going to kill you. Just you wait.

Leo:
Hmm...what powerful pokemon I have obtained. I made sure the blonde agent would retrieve Kris's gains from me. A kingdra, garchomp, and dragonite...all mine now. But I made sure that I'd repay the kind deed. He should recieve the Numel that I sent him pretty soon. However, I made sure to let Cage keep his Trapinch. After all, it would be interesting to see how he raised it. Until the next report, I am sure that those crystals will be mine. And that Scorpion dude is a real thorn in the side, including his freaking team of wimps. Maybe I'll kill him. Gray wouldn't hesitate to kill his obstacles. And I'm better than him. So, I won't only kill him: I'll torture him. Tortured, then killed. Yes. Look out Scorpion, your death is right around the corner.

Back