• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mid's been shining for a year

Years
tumblr_mg04w4vOaJ1s1mlnno1_500.gif

MidnightShine's 1st Anniversary!

Yeah guys, today we celebrate a certain former hacker turned massive Brony's 1 year as a PC member. He loves going crazy on the PC Battle Server and infect all our minds with My Little Pony pics!

Mid is such a fun, happy member who helped me get to where I am now. If you didn't join, I would not have stayed on PC and I would have quit for all eternity. You are my saving grace and the Apple (Fritter) of my eye.

Now go and spam My Little Ponies at him, and may he stay for many years to come.​

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
WHY DO I SUCK AT REMEMBERING ANNIVERSARY DATES. :(

But yeah happy PC anniversary! I didn't know how to phrase that better but oh well XD;. Enjoy your day and I hope you have many more annies to come, my wonderful pair! Also haha never understood the obsession of MLP but if you can send a page of explanation, I might understand. Nevertheless enjoy yourself! :33

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Happy One-Year-on-PC-sarry, Mid! :D May you shine brighter than all the stars in the midnight sky combined. Stay shining, stay awesome, and hope to see you here in many more years to come. <3

Here are all the ponies to celebrate this wonderful occasion with you!

Mod note: Warning, huge image ahead
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Happy 1 year anniversery Mid. I hope that you had good time here and take this from me:

A VERY LITTLE PONY!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
aww shucks hikari, i bet you would have other help even if i didnt join ;D

but THANKS GUYS! my whole year here truly has been wonderful, hoping to stay for many, many years to come, and i hope that the pony fever will spread, lol

and A BIG SHOUTOUT TO WINDY FOR A THEME DEDICATED TO ME, THANNKSSS A WHOOLEE LOT!!!

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
MID! You're my Jake to my Lady Rainicorn, you're my peanut butter to my jelly sandwich, you're my Vileplume to my Bellossom, you're my Aang to my Katara, you're my Tavros to my Vriska, and many many more!

The point is, you made a huge difference in just a single year! Here's to many more, my sweet potato!

So, I'll give you three gifts which will be disclosed later... :)

Happy first PCVERSARY [supporter]MidnightShine[/supporter]!

OH and let's do the wiggle dance by the way! (~^-^)~ ~(^-^~) ~(^-^)~ \(~o~)/

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Mid!! Happy 1 year anniversary man! You're one of the friendliest PC members I know and I enjoy talking to you! Hope there's more years to come of you and more pony craziness too.

Here Pinkie set up a party for you.
pinkie-pie-party-cannon-i3.gif

Years
Congrats on the one year PC-versary, Mid! You're such a sweet person and I always have a blast talking to you. :D Your second year will come before you know it~

Years
AAAHHH MID!!!
tumblr_lxg0j3v77V1qjlunc.gif

Happy 1 year anniversary to my newest (and only) pair! You're such a friendly and helpful person!! Thanks for everything you've done! PC wouldn't be the same without you :D
Hope you stick around for another year (or two, or three, or five-thousand)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Happy one year annyversary dude! PC is nothing without you Mid, I have NEVER, EVER met a person who has a lot in common with me, Mid, your the only one tbh. Hope you stick around for long man!

Happy 'one year aniversary, Mid! Flutteryay.

tumblr_lmerndpBvs1qafrh6.gif

OK MID, here's my gift: THA SONIC RAINBOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
OMG GUYS its such an honor to meet ALL of you guys thruout my one year!!

THANKIESS AGAIN and I hope to keep in touch with ALL of you guys still!!

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
MY MIDDY MID MID PAL AND K-POP BUDDY!!! Happy utmost PC-versary my young child man obsessed with tiny and some what creepy ponies! X;D I hope you'll have many more to come (maybe even 60 000 more?) that'll hopefully not be filled with ponies, but with you becoming one day famous! =D Enjoy your one year and always remember, HAKUNA MATATA! <3

psst, P.S teach me to get that many post counts, will ya? :P

Back