• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Supporter Rank 6?

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
Years
I have seen a couple people with Rank 6 supporter.
I just have one simple question:

Is there a rank 6?
If so, how much does it cost?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
There is a Tier 6, but it's not formally listed because of its very high price of $100. The perks are a boosted PM space (1200 as opposed to 1000), a 170x170 avatar, and I believe a slightly larger profile picture. Someone told me that there are also some added blog features, but since I'm not T6 I've not been able to test this.

Years
Taaaaaa daaaa your wish is my command! A real life Tier 6 omg

Basically, if you donate $100 USD, you get a Tier 6 Supportership, featuring the features of the earlier Tiers, (Blog, profile customization, etc) plus a 170x170 pixel avatar, 640x500 pixel profile picture, and a PM box that holds 1,200 PM's. (At least mine is 1,200)

EDIT: Mine is 2,000. lol.

Last edited:

Rukario

Banned
Years
Officially there are 5 supporter tiers or ranks.

Secret tier 6 was created to show some special appreciation to supporters who donated over a non-specific high amount. Just was an added bonus with some increases in perk sizes or amounts as noted above.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
So there are no blog perks? (extra ones)

Rukario

Banned
Years
one blog difference is T6 can have more additional pages and sidebar blocks

T6
Maximum Custom Blocks 10
Maximum Custom Pages 10

T5
Maximum Custom Blocks 5
Maximum Custom Pages 5

There are other little differences, but we want those with T6 to find them themselves ;P

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
one blog difference is T6 can have more additional pages and sidebar blocks

T6
Maximum Custom Blocks 10
Maximum Custom Pages 10

T5
Maximum Custom Blocks 5
Maximum Custom Pages 5

There are other little differences, but we want those with T6 to find them themselves ;P

Did you really have to say that? ;-;
Now I'm not gonna stop looking. This is so painful I don't even...

droomph

weeb
Years
There's also unofficial discussions from time to time about "hey you know give the Tier 6 this and that" so maybe in the distant future they might have even more perks.

Back