• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Looks like I'm eligible for the Veteran Emblem. damn it's been too long

Oh yeah this was my original account.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Alright then! I'll go hand that out now - congrats on Veteran!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I would like to request the "Committed" Emblem for my partner, Supervegeta and I.

Celebrating our one year anniversary today!

Edit: Link

Nihilego

Years
Wahey! Congrats to you both! I'll just go handle that now.

edit: thanks for the link, very helpful. :]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
hey umm can some1 plz give me dat itz ur birthday embl3m? dat coolass guy named gav made 1 thread fr me or sumthin'. link

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I am so hard up for emblems that I have to do this, digging out old VMs just to get this emblem called the "It's Your Birthday" emblem, so can I get it?

Here are the links that prove my existence of celebrating my birthday here on PC on that fateful day on 23rd July 2011 (gosh it has been a long time), are here, here, here and here.

Nihilego

Years
As long as we've some PC inidcation of it being your birthday it's grand, as far as I'm concerned. On my phone right now so using the modcp is a nightmare but I'll give the emblems either now or when I get home. :]

Nihilego

Years
We... must've missed that one. It happens sometimes. Happy belated birthday!

Nihilego

Years
I apologize if I am being a bit naggy, but I did request this earlier. Was it perhaps overlooked? :embarrass

...i swear down i gave this one already

Sorry about that - idk what happened there. I'll it ya now.

Hmm....guys how can we get the "I need moar emblems" emblem? I'm interested in this one.

I was gonna check in the first post of this thread, then I realised that the emblem list has mysteriously vanished, which I'll bring up with someone later. d:

Anyway - the emblem's generally given to people who care a whole lot about collecting emblems. For some reason, I have it. I don't know how to feel about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back