• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Thank you very much. (: Will you be able to trade tonight, by chance? I just need to check the IVs of the Phione to send you the best one (I made an attempt to IV breed them, but it's just too hard to do with genderless Pokemon.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 8, 2018
Thank you very much. (: Will you be able to trade tonight, by chance? I just need to check the IVs of the Phione to send you the best one (I made an attempt to IV breed them, but it's just too hard to do with genderless Pokemon.)

Sylveon
Timid,Cute Charm,lvl45
5ivs in everything except atk

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sounds great. I'll be available to trade throughout today, so let me know when you want to. [:

Years
hello:
i'd like to request a chikorita, togepi, treeko, and cyndaquil.
i can offer:
lvl44 torkoal
lvl 50 nightowl
lvl32 flitchinder
lvl 41 leadeon
lvl19 jolteon
lvl29 flareon
i also have a fennekin egg so when that hatches you can have it if you want
and others.
plz msg me if you accept and for my fc :D
thanks

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@RotationMan
I did send a PM, but I'm not 100% what you mean. Are you looking for an IV bred Togepi, or just any?

Years
Ok I got your message
Thanks so much for accepting. I mainly just want the Pokemon and they don't have to be specially bred. So just any togepi would be fine.
My friend code is: 5258-0638-5799
I'll keep checking my inbox for your message. Thanks

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have all of them bred except for the Togepi and Treecko. Would you mind a Togepi that I caught in a friend safari, or should I breed one for you?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha sounds good. Just give me a few minutes to breed your Treecko, then the ones you wanted will be ready.

Years
ok cool
ill check back here in 25mins
no hurry though

scratch that. ill be back in an approximate 50 mins due to an unexpected trip i have to make. >.< sorry. thx for your patience :D

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Alrighty, I have them ready. My FC is 4484 - 9484 - 5833. Let me know when you want to trade. (:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My in-game name is Jess. I'll stay online...send a request when you're ready to trade, okay?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 3, 2014
Hey I have your evee ready for you. It was 5 Iv calm right?
And I don't think I ever had anything to trade for the charmander did I?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey I have your evee ready for you. It was 5 Iv calm right?
And I don't think I ever had anything to trade for the charmander did I?
Calm is fine, yup. What's the IV spread?
Not that you mentioned, no. If you don't have anything available for trading, I can keep it set aside for you for a while. (:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I believe I owe you a certain flawless staryu. XD let me know when you available and it's all yours. Unfortunately i can't guarantee it to be female but it will be flawless.
Ah, I remember you. I don't think it's necessary, but if you want to trade still, I'll be able to come around later today. Should I VM you if you're online and I'm available, to see if we can trade?

Back