• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Y.Z. Act IV [Registration + Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Ehh...the 'jerk' is Aertan, yes; the expert is just a random person. XD

As for the wings...yeah, I came to the same conclusion so I actually edited already. At least...I think I did. x.O

Yep, all edited. The wings thing was actually a slip-up on my part, as it would have been something that my dropped-due-to-time-constraints third character would have noticed in a flash. But you're right, it makes no sense whatsoever for Pethalamine to do the same.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Dimitri is currently thinking:

"Damn, how do these people make friends?! DDD:"

We are one dysfunctional group of characters. :|

Natalija is going to be so 'RAWR' about everything, I can see it now. xD;

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
The Illuminated Registration Post of the Magnificent Yuoaman (Future Edits? Perhaps...)

Umm... Yes, I'm going to attempt a registration form, because this seems an interesting RP, so:

Reila
Name: Xander 'Xan' Magnus

Nationality: Tealia

Class: Mercenary, Former Sky-Pirate, Occasional Assassin

Mahstion Type:Dation

Weapon Class: Wrist Blades

Appearance: If asked to summarize Xander's appearance in a single word, the word which comes to mind for most people is: dark. This is because Xander enjoys going unnoticed, and thus wears dark unassuming clothing to mask his true self. He wears a dark gray shirt, with sleeves which go under his wrist blade holsters. Above this shirt Xander wears a black cloak, with two large rips in the back for his black-dyed wings, which he keeps folded against his cloak most of the time.

Xander has a healthy tan, due to his years in the outdoors, and receiving direct rays from the sun, he has several old scars on his body, most prominantly, one running from just below his left eye, to his chin. He has light gray eyes, though they are usually hidden by the tinted sunglasses he wears.

Xanders wings, which would usually are naturally red and attention grabbing, he dyes black, so they match the rest of his facade of unimportance. These wings are shaped like bat's wings, and have several tears in them from various injuries in his past, and one from when he himself attempted to cut them off as a child.

Personality: By many, Xander would be called a pessimist, but Xander refers to himself as an 'objective optimist'. Though of course his personality is much more complex than that. Xander has an intense hatred of religion, he believes that it "enslaves the populace, and robs them of free will", and is more or less an atheist.

Xander is very well-mannered, and refers to most people as sir or ma'am, simply because that's how he was raised to behave. The only people whom he does not refer to as sir or ma'am are: close friends, of which he has few; or people whom have lost his trust or respect.

Xander may seem bloodthirsty when he kills, but that is only because he becomes so focused that he seems to enjoy it, when in fact it repulses him, he only does it because it is all he knows.

History:Xander was born to Caius and Maria Magnus, and had one sibling three years younger than himself, Kayne, who died when Xander was fourteen. Xander's family was the wealthiest in the village in which he was born, but when compared with nobles in Meredy, they were but farmers toiling in the dirt. After his brother's death, Xander's father became cold and withdrawn, and his mother eventually comitted suicide. Deciding that he would have a better life on his own, fifteen-year-old Xander left his home village, and has not returned since.

Soon after he left his village, Xander was picked up by a sky-pirate vessel, and spent the next two years as the ship boy, and yet one more as a full pirate. Though, after watching his comrades kill a pregnant woman, while robbing a village in Carn, he left, deciding that the pirate life wasn't for him. After leaving, Xander became a mercenary and has fought in many battles in two short years. Xander also filled out several assassination contracts, for men deserving of it.

Plufael

Name: Micledian (Mic)

Appearance: Could possibly be mistaken for a Reila, were it not for the lack of wings. Taking the place of wings he has two black tattoos on his back in the place of wings, which bulge slightly in his pale white skin. Mic has red-brown eyes, which are usually covered by strands of his shoulder-length blond hair. When not in this form, he turns into a simple gold loop earring, and whispers in Xander's left ear.

Personality:An over-excited individual, he can usually be found running circles around Xander, or riding his shoulders, something which he does only to get a response from Xander, who doesn't like being noticed. Mic will usually rush into things head on, not thinking of the consequences, leaving Xander to rescue him.

Negafael
Name: Doradian (Dora)

Appearance: Probably the strangest little person that you'll ever see, Dora stands at 3' 2" and has jet black hair which reaches her feet. Her skin is blank white, as are her irises. One major thing about Dora's features which everyone will notice is that she has no nose, and calls everyone who has one 'mound-faces'. When not in this form she turns into a simple silver loop earring and whispers in Xander's right ear.

Personality:The polar opposite of Mic, Dora is quiet, and thoughtful, despite having a tendency toward paranoia. Her favorite activity is rebuking people for no apparent reason, though her favorite subject is Mic. Despite having a mean streak, she will not harm people, though she does enjoy suffering.​

Last edited:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
I'm really uncertain on this but it would help to know....

Have I been accepted? o.o it's always kind of daunting when you sign up for something and over a week later still dont know if your in...

especially when the RPC posted right after me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back