• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KinaWolf24's Trade Station

Should I have a new Giveaway?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Nah. We're good.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Maybe...depends on what it is.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
kinabanner.png

The Store Has Now Expanded!

I now offer a wider variety of pokes! Ask and ye shall recieve!​

Now, on to the rules before we get started (there're only five, so it shouldn't be that hard to follow them)...​

---------------Rules--------------
1. No hacks please. I'll take RNG and clones. I don't use hacks and all of my dittos are caught from the wild. I will report any hacked pokemon and request that my poke is traded back.​

2. Be patient. As I said, my available time is sketchy.​

3. Be respectful - not everyone is having as good of a day as you.​

4. I only trade Shinies for other Shinies or Events. Please keep this in mind.​

5. Follow all PC rules when trading here or be kicked out.​

Note: This color means that the pokemon in question is Shiny.​

Current Give-Away:
Spoiler:

Dittos:
Spoiler:

Wish Eevees:
Spoiler:

Other Pokes I Offer:
Spoiler:

Items I Offer:

-In stock-
Spoiler:

Wants:
Spoiler:

Next Available Trade Date:

Spoiler:

Current Trade Status:

Open

Note: I need to restock some of my pokes, so our trade might have to wait until I get them cloned.​

The available natures will be updated asap. My FC is in my sig. Leave your offer here, and I will try to get a date and time set up. I'm in a divorced family situation, and I just got a job, so getting a time both of us can be on will be tough at times. I will hold a ditto for you up to a month. After that, it will go back into my shop.​

My Credit Section

The section devoted to the people who made this shop possible.....

Samwin: An awesome friend who taught me everything I know about Wi-Fi trades and who donated many pokes to me to help me get started.​

jon328: aka - The cloner. A person who has had unmeasureable patience with me and has aided me with cloning my pokemon to keep my shop running. You're 'da bomb!!! XD​

strider9: Traded me some pretty sweet Shinies/Events that have built a good foundation for my shop.​

rickyisgreat: A person who helped me a lot by trading me those Legends.​

x0xave: Helped me get a leg up when I was first starting out in the trading world.​

Massai: My IV/EV checker o' doom! Also my secondary cloner.​

I want to send out huge thanks to these people for making my shop possible. *applauds*​

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
do you have a shiny ditto of adamant nature? if not a normal adamant one will do, can offer you a chikorita for it.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
I don't have a shiny one, but I do have an adamant one available. I'll pm you with my nearest available trade date :D

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
My next available trade date has been posted! If you're wanting to see when I'll be available to trade, just look at the first post. My time zone is Central Standard (US), so my time might be different than yours. It is your responsibility to check your time vs mine to make sure you can pick the Ditto up when I'm on. I'll try to catch you, but I will not go out of my way. Be aware that dates may change, so I would recommend looking back on them frequently. If I see that you're on, I will leave you a vm. Most likely, I will remind you the day before the trade, just to make sure you still want the Ditto.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
do you have the IV's of your dittos?? I'd maybe want to trade something very rare if your dittos had good iv's...

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
I think I'd be able to calculate them. I don't have them off-hand. I'd be able to do that when I go to my mom's next Tuesday. All are UT except for two of them, I think.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
I think I'd be able to calculate them. I don't have them off-hand. I'd be able to do that when I go to my mom's next Tuesday. All are UT except for two of them, I think.

okay thats fine if you want a good site to calculate them you can go here-
http://old.veekun.com/dex/calculators/iv

it's what i use.

Cause im basically interested in whatever dittos would be high iv'd in most/their beneficial stats. I would offer alot depending on how many would be worth while...

I'll stay subscribed until you update then =)

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
Thanks XD
Which ones did you want the IVs for?

I can't use the calculator at school. The school's blocker programs classifies it as a blog and blocks it.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
Thanks XD
Which ones did you want the IVs for?

I can't use the calculator at school. The school's blocker programs classifies it as a blog and blocks it.

Basically every single nature ditto that isn't neutral natured(Serious, Docile, Quirky, Hardy, Bashful also no Gentle or Lax dittos)

And yea, im not surprised it got blocked at school lol

Back