• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi... Sorry... I'm really timid...

Years
No need to be timid! I mean, look at me, my account nature is set to Timid and I'm still pretty chatty sometimes, hehe. Welcome to PC! <3; I love your username - it's really pretty to imagine in your head. Watery blade, whoosh!

Aha anyway, why not tell us a bit more about yourself? I understand if you're shy and don't want to though, but it'd certainly make it easier to get replies. The only thing I have to go off of is that you're a Pokemon fan (like most of us), so you'll definitely be able to enjoy your stay on the forum if you're interested in the franchise. :D I'll recommend the Current and General Pokemon Gaming forum sections if you want to discuss the games, but there's also Alternative Pokemon Discussions if you're looking to chat about the anime, Pokemon world as a whole, join some Poke-clubs, and so on. There's plenty to do so make sure to explore! And if you're ever lost, a moderator is always available to point you in the right direction. We're all friendly so never fear to send a message to any one of us, members included. ^^

Pleasure meeting you and make sure to stick around for a long, long while! PC will un-shy you soon enough, I promise. That's how it was in my case since I started out being a lurker for a few months. You'll meet plenty of great people. Have fun~

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Torrentblade, welcome to PokeCommunity :D That's a pretty cool name, reminds me of Twilightblade (who happens to be an smod here)

It's okay if you're timid, everyone's different o 3o In any case, if you fell comfortable, would you mind telling us a little more about yourself? Like what your interests where in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics. No pressure to do so though.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or a moderator here. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Hiya Torrentblade, I'm Timid too lol.
Name's George, I love your username too, it looks so original. =D

Nice to meet you and welcome to this lovely PC!

Years
Heya Torrentblade, welcome to PC!

I see you're pretty timid and shy with that short intro. I'm not timid, but I'm quirky according to my PC nature. Why not tell us more about you? It can help us show you around and you never know, someone may share the same interests as you! Do you have any favorite Pokemon or Pokemon games? Whereabouts are you from? What did you join PC for? Yeah, so many questions I have to ask to shy, curious newbies!

Anyways, if you need someone who can help you feel welcome, just send me a VM and I'd be sure to get back to you. And remember that moderators are here to help you!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Welcome Torrent Blade !
We're all friendly here, so no need to be afraid !
We'd like to get to know you more and tell us what you like =)

Peace out

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Torrentblade. Don't be too shy to talk to everyone in Pokecommunity.
Welcome to PC, and I hope you could tell us about yourself (if you don't mind).

Torrentblade

Bring on the flood.
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Okay.... Well... Im 12 years old and...live in England...
I like mmorpgs...I have pokemon sapphire, ruby, Diamond, platinum, white, black and black 2... Any more things you want to know?....

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Cool ! I am also in England !
Most of us are older teens to young adults so we can help you with gaming =p
You could tell us more about your favourite Pokemon or what games out of those you have played are your favourite ? What MMORPGs do you like to play ?

Torrentblade

Bring on the flood.
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
Umm.... My favourite pokemon is empoleon. (hence empoleons ability-torrent and it's wings are -blades) and I'm more into medieval mmorpgs ... And my favorite game is platinum.... I found it more original than other games...

Torrentblade

Bring on the flood.
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
well.... i usually talk about general pokemon knowledge... is there some threads for that?...

Back