• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
Rating: pg-13 (some violence)

(Now excepting extra players. The more the merrier!)

Deoxys, the alien pokemon. Not much is known about it, except that it was not one of the pokemon on born on this world. Its ability to clone itself made it a threat, and its power to change forms simply by touching a certain stone made scientists revere it. But many wondered where it came from, and how it got here. Some predicted more would come, but such predictions where dismissed as unlikely. Well, those people could shout "I told you so!" All day and night if they wanted to, but they wouldn't want the alien menace to notice them in there various hiding spots. That alien menace is none other than Deoxys. Multiple unidentified objects have landed throughout the world, and all have revealed themselves as forms of deoxys. They spread through the region of Kanto like a scourge, Johto and Hoenn soon followed, leaving Sinnoh as the only remaining region for humans and pokemon alike to find refuge. They invaded with no reasoning or purpose, only to destroy and enslave. Those who did not escape in time where either enslaved, or eradicated.The deoxys army did let some pokemon keep their freedom, in exchange for total allegience to the king. There are many hideouts in Sinnoh, as no one would dare stay out in the open, but the biggest (and most well known) is mt. coronet.

The humans are useless in this fight, but the pokemon have set up a resistance. Deep within the bowels of mt.coronet, many pokemon have joined the resistance and are preparing for the inevitable war. An elite team of four scouts (all of which where dark or ghost types) where sent to investigate the lost regions for weakpoints, but not one scout has returned.

You are that team, you have to make your way from Ecruteak city in johto, to Cinnabar island in kanto, and back to mt. coronet. Along the way you have to complete three objecives: one: find any remaining outposts of the resistance. Two: infiltrate the Deoxys stronghold, on Cinnabar island. Three: find any weaknesses and plans to attack while on Cinnabar island.

Character stuff:
You may be any pokemon, except legendaries.

Slot 1: Blanch Sil

Slot 2: Lolita_creep

Slot 3: Ater_Ventus

Slot 4: Barboach

Character choice

Character nickname

Description: No shiny pokemon, please.

Personality

History: Please include at least one paragraph here.

Rp sample: not mandatory, but will help me decide who I should let in.

Rules:

One: I will throw in parts of the plot once a day, so you won't be on your own.

Two:Be active, if you must leave tell me before hand.

I will play the Deoxys side.

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
Pokemon: Pinsir

Nickname: Staggerly

Appearence: Staggerly looks like a gigantic Pinsir, over five feet tall. He has a menacing mouth that is lined with razor sharp teeth. The thick, brown carapace you'd call "skin" is as hard as stone. This is due to his old lifestyle (mentioned later). One of his horns grow shorter than the other, but is still a considerable size. He normally wears a metal plating armor when he needs to fight, giving him the upper hand in battles.

Personality: A ruthless fighter. His wickedness has made him seem like a horrible person, but he is just cold-hearted. He has a horrible temper, but it is hard to set it off. He doesn't like to be told what to do, and will destroy those who think they are better than him. He is tough and one no one should mess with.

History: Originally from a region, now cast in chaos, thanks to the Deoxys invastion. He migrated across the ocean in a small boat that only he could use. He had to live with the burden of leaving all of his memories behind. The only thing he could keep was a set of metal-plated armor and a small berry-slicing knife. In his once-happy home, he lived as a gladiator, killing prisoners for the entertainment of others. This is what led to him being so closed up. He was used to seeing blood everyday.

He found himself in the region of Sinnoh, where he was fitted into a top-class team. There, he was assigned to go to Ecruteak City, to infiltrate the Deoxys Stronghold. He would be engulfed in fate, never destined to return home again..

RP Sample: (From another RP)
Staggerly was fitting on the helmet, specially made for his head. The small dagger gleamed in his hand, which he wiped the berry juice off of. He sheathed it in a cover on his leg, attached to his clad armor. He knew it wasn't going to be useful, but he wanted it because it was the only thing left existing that he cared for, and owned. He stepped outside, into the abnormally cool air.

The sky was tinted purple, and small cyclones of strange energy swirled in the air. He looked down at his feet, where the ground was covered with footprints. Altario was normally a happy, sunny place, even in the slums, but things were different now. Things were more.. hostile.

He started to walk in the now unfamiliar town, which he once knew by heart. Now, it was mutilated by rampaging Pokemon, which reminded him of his mission.

I must stop unnative Pokemon from hurting refugees. So that they don't encounter what I did in my life.

These odd conditions made him think different. He was lonely. This silence was killing him. But, the sound he heard next was too terrifying to think of. A screech-like scream, as if a Pokemon was dying. Staggerly rushed to the source of the sound, but it was just a baby Chingling. It looked at Staggerly with huge, adorable eyes, as if nothing was wrong. It suddenly and without warning let out the same screech. Staggerly walked away from it, knowing he was going to resent this. He left the baby Pokemon alone.

Last edited:

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
Years

Pokemon choice: Marill

Pokemon nickname: Penny.

Description: He is a tinier than wild-raised Marills and slightly darker.

Personality: Although he is in his near stages to adulthood, he is very immature. This may be due because he was actually a pet Marill before the Deoxys incident. Penny is very determined to help and can be very bold when the situation calls for quick thinking.

History: Penny was actually a pet of a Pokemon Shop owner's daughter. Penny proved to be a rather hard worker in helping his owner's father run the store. However, these skills proved useless when the Deoxys invasion happened. Separated from his owner, he fled to Mt. Coronet. Although he is somewhat looked down upon for being rather inexperienced in fending for himself (since he had a owner to fend for him), he is very determined to help against this invasion. However, deep inside, his intentions are backed up by his desire to reunite with his owner.

Rp sample: I did quite a bit of writing back there. I'm sure that will give you lots of info on my experience, but if you need more proof, let me know!

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years

Character choice:
Absol
Character nickname: Echo
Description: Echo looks mostly like a normal Absol. The only exception to this is that her normally red eyes are an emerald green. She wears a necklace with a black diamond on it, and black shackles around each of her ankles.
Personality: Echo is quiet and calm. She is suspicious of anyone she doesn't know, and is always ready for a fight. Once she befriends you, she is protective and kind.
History: Echo was once the Pokemon of a trainer that resided in a city. Everyone in the city resented the idea of a "disaster Pokemon" living in the town, as if her being there endangered there town. One day, a horrible earth quake hit the town, destroying everything. People immediately blamed Echo for the disaster, thinking that she had brought upon the disaster, when she really has no control over the disasters that occur. She was taken from her owner and exiled in the mountains.
RP sample: (from a different RP)

I kept my eyes down as I walked through Poudre D'or. People looked at me strange. Of course they did. I'm not supposed to be here. I'm the leader of Mordoré, a hidden country that hardly anyone knows about. A sort of resistance group against this "Golden City" from hell.
My eyes scanned my clothing. All white. Not at all what I'm used to, but I didn't want to attract too much attention by wearing my normal dark colored outfit.

Behind the low hum of people talking, there was a faint sound of whispers running through the air. I couldn't make out what they said, but they were there. The thoughts of the people around me. Occasionally when I would glance up at a person, our eyes would meet for a split second, causing part of the whispers to become clearer.

The crowd seemed particularly excited about something today. I was curious of what it was that made them all so chatty. I tilted up head slightly up and scanned the crowd with my eyes, until letting my gaze rest on the hazel eyes of a young woman who was walking towards me. She didn't notice me, her eyes were focused straight ahead. The whispers became louder and clearer the closer she came.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Character Choice: Raichu

Character Nickname: Shiro

Description: Shiro wears a dark black cloth tied to his right ankle. The cloth has two markings on it, one symbolizing joy and the other sorrow, in a perfect balance as Shiro says. His eyes are a blank, empty grey. Its as if you could see the very definition of "forever" if you stared into Shiro's eyes long enough.
Shiro has many markings of battle litered around his body, proving he has fought and won most of his battles.

Personality: Shiro has no expressions whatsoever, he does speak when spoken to, or when he feels like. If you do try to get a laugh or some emotion, you would fail miserably. Shiro has been serious all his life, the reason for this is probably because he raised himself his whole life. Even with no emotion, Shiro does love to fight, and is usually the first one on the battlefeild. Shiro does help those in need, he will always assist someone, off or on the battlefeild.

People have called him the "Bringer of Fortune or Advice". Some say Shiro's ankle cloth brings good luck, others mostly say its for decoration, and needs no attention. When a friend is needing of advice, he will never fail with a good answer to the friends problems.

History: Shiro was abandoned at a young age, with the Deoxy's attacks coming closer, his parents left him in a mad hurry of desperation to get away. Shiro had to raise himself, while fending off any of Deoxy's minions that tried to enslave him. Nearing his early teens in age, Shiro had heard about Mt. Coronet and the various pokemon hiding out there. Once Shiro entered the hideout, most were frighted of him and would not befriend him. The main reason for this was his personality, he had no expression. Others thought he was possessed by Deoxy's himself.

Rp Sample: From an old RolePlay I was in called: "Pursuit of Raels". Please note, this was also an Rp Sample to get me into the "Pursuit of Raels" Roleplay.

"Great, just great." Yumikari thought to himself as he held a broom in his hands, and his staff in a sheath on his back. A Gael store manager, a Homini, saw Yumikari advising people not to buy some things at his shop because he thought they were too low quality and poorly made. Now he had to clean the store to "Make everything look better then it seems, don't want anyone not to be satisfied." Yumikari rolled his eyes whenever the manager came around and said he wasn't doing good enough. He got a devilish idea to pick up a vase inside the store with his wind magic and throw it at the managers head, but he took the thought aback, he was already in enough trouble as is.

It was nearing noon, and the Homini manager said "Okay you can go now, just don't make my shop look bad anymore." The homini said, smiling at him. All Yumikari did was nod and walk out silently. Down a path he started to walk, it was getting dark by now. "The so called 'Giant Tarantula' that everyones been raving about should come out on this path, but whose going to believe that?" said Yumikari. A thought came into his head. "The young traveler Yumikari has slain the legendary Tarantula beast." said a story teller in his mind. "He was greatly rewarded and a statue erected in his order." Some little Homini's in the thought went "Wow."

Yumikari laughed out loud, and was almost spent for the night, so he was going to set up a small camp with a tiny fire so no one could know he was there. After a cooked meal over the fire he saw a nearby river and scooped up some water, drenching the fire to cinders that glowed dimly in the moonlight. Yumikari sighed, falling slowly asleep, awaiting a new day to come tommorrow.

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
Staggerly found himself leaving the ship, trying to find any soldiers to head to Cinnibar. He and a group of other Pokemon were the assigned ones, while the others were assigned to guard the ship. He walked, his armor clanging against each plate. It was heavy, but Ecruteak wasn't far away. Staggerly looked to the surrounding forest, watching it change slowly to mountain and back to forest again. The group came across a sign, that they couldn't read. It was human writing. Staggerly looked down to a map, where it explained the human writing. It apparently read 'Goldenrod'. Staggerly looked beyond the sign, and there were huge, run down buildings, some leveled to the ground. Staggerly was thinking to himself.

How could something like this happen? All so quickly.. Every land is destroyed, and even Sinnoh lives in fear. I won't allow this to happen.

He was cut off when the leader of the group commanded that they move forward.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
[Note: I tend to RP in first person. I hope that's not a problem. D:]

It was cold tonight. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, letting the full power of the full moon's rays come down to earth. It illuminated the scene. I sat on a rock near the base of the mountain, staring off into the blackness of the forest. All seemed so peaceful where we were. But in truth, nothing was peaceful. Everything was in disaster, because of those Deoxys.
It's impossible to enjoy a peaceful scene such as this when you know the entire world is in peril.

"Echo!"
I turned slightly to see a Zubat come flying out of a cave that led into the mountain.
"What is it?" I asked, dreading whatever he was about to say.

"The Zubat squad just returned from excavation. Reports say that another town has been destroyed. Most humans were killed, and those who survived were enslaved. There were some pokemon casualties..."

I sighed, and looked back out to the forest. "Just like all the others..."

"There is one other thing, Echo..." the Zubat said, hesitation thick in his voice.
I didn't reply, knowing he would tell me anyway.

"The Absol named Renkth...."

"My brother...?" I said, my fur standing up on end.
"Y-Yes.... he was found dead in the village...."

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
OOC: Its not a problem at all Alter Ventus. I tend to type these in third person. :P

IC: "This cave seems to go on for hours." said a curious Shiro after he heard of another towns destruction. He wanted to, "Sight See" the damage to indicate what they were actually dealing with. The hidden passegeways under the hideout untouched by man or pokemon for centuries. The walls were a pale grey, and were hard to see in the growing darkness. Hidden passegeways are very notorius for being dangerous, the ceiling displayed many stalagtites ready to fall on Shiro at any time. His legs were short which didn't speed up the travel whatsoever, the blackness ahead, mocking him with offers of a way out.

Just at the moment Shiro was about to give up and turn back, a crack of light, so tiny, it would need a watchful eye to be seen. He ran towards it, in mad desperation to get out of the rising darkness, though he did not show it. The crack of light got bigger, until it was very blinding to the eyes. Shiro cautiouslly stepped outside a few inches. Shiro was confused. Wasn't there supposed to be a destroyed town here? What happened to the remains? He thought. It wasn't until something struck him suspicious about this place. A trap? No, it couldn't be. This place a been declared Trap-Safe for years. Anyways, how and if would they know I was coming out this exit? As this was going through Shiro's mind, enslaved human and pokemon alike were marching towards the clearing of flat tundra. With torches and blunt weapons. "Definatly a search party, cleaning up the remains." Shiro whispered under his breath.

As the mob got nearer, Shiro hid himself behind a Large Boulder. Strangly, with an indent in the middle so he could crawl inside. The mob finally reached the clearing. The leader, Shiro presumed, was ranting on about finding any unslaved pokemon hiding in the area. Shiro smirked. "They couldn't find me here if their lives depended on it." Indeed, the Boulder was well hidden from sight, tree trunks and underbrush alike scattered around the boulder. "...And don't you forget it!" Snapped the "leader" of the mob. "The most important thing is finding the Raichu who is responsible for all of our soldiers injured!" A sharp pain struck Shiro in the back of his mind. "Their looking for me? Why? I only beat them up in Self Defense!" The mob decided to turn around and go back, after a quick sweep of the area. "I'd better get out of here quick. And back to Mt. Coronet and inform the others." Shiro said under his breath as he ran as fast as he could back to the hideout.

Last edited:

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
[[ATER Ventus. Not ALTER. xD No biggie.]]

I took a deep, slow breath. My entire body tensed.
"Thank you for the report," I said sharply, keeping my emerald eyes straight ahead.
I couldn't break down. I had to stay strong. Showing signs of weakness was never good for you're group.
The Zubat lingered for a few seconds. He knew how hard it was for me, and he obviously wanted to say something to comfort me. But he didn't, to my relief. I didn't want to linger on the subject.

"Echo, you should come inside. Being outside is dangerous, what if humans see you?" the Zubat said.
When I did not respond in anyway, he gave up and flew back to the well hidden entrance of the caves.

Renkth, my brother, was dead. He had been strong... stronger than me, by far. Now he was dead. If he was killed by those things, then I stand no chance.... I have to get stronger. For him.
I stood and scanned the area for anyone who might be watching. When I was sure that I was alone, I turned and leaped from rock to rock, making my way up the mountain where the main entrance was. After several large leaps, I was standing at a large hole in the mountain, that was well hidden by large boulders. I made my way in the darkness of the tunnel.

After a while of walking, a group of Golbats and Zubats flew down from the ceiling. They circled me. I stopped walking and stood tall. One large Golbat came up to me and stared at my Emerald eyes. That should be enough to prove I'm who I am, but these days, you can never be too sure, and everyone who comes into the base is carefully examined to make sure that they are one of us.

"State you're name and title," the Golbat said in a rough voice.

"Echo, the Black Diamond," I said. My title came from the necklace I always wore, which had a large black diamond on the end of it.

Because I wore more accessories than most pokemon, and my appearance was not normal, they did not examine me as much as they would any other Pokemon.

"Access granted."
The group flew back upward in perfect synchronicity. I continued to walk. Soon the dark halls were lined with torches that lit the tunnel. I followed the twisting paths to the main room, where most of the Pokemon stayed.

My eyes scanned the Pokemon for someone I could spar with. I needed to get stronger, and I needed to do it now.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
OOC: Sorry Ater. ^_^; I'm used to seeing names with Alter in them so my brain computed Ater with Atler.

Shiro staggered over to the main room where every pokemon refugee was housed. The whole atmosphere of the place was docile, as if everything was right in the world, and you didn't have to worry. Tons of pokemon standing in a market sized place with almost (If not all) Pokemon gathered around different area's, discussing the situation and what might happen to the whole race of life on this world. Shiro was leaning against a wall with one hand, panting and huffing. Just wait until they get a load of this... Shiro smirked as he caught his breath.

He raised up his right hand and promptly stated "Attention! Attention! All pokemon that care to listen to me, listen good! I have just discovered that the enslaved Humans and Pokemon are looking for the ones that have injured their ranks. If you get caught, you will probably be sent straight to Deoxy's to be 'destroyed'. I am one of these pokemon on the Wanted list, and I don't want any of you others getting on it." Shiro lowered his right hand. The small crowd that quickly gathered around him, was abuzz with despair ridden chatters and conversation. "...Is it True?" "It can't be....that Raichu is...."

Shiro turned away and leaned on the very same wall, this time on his back with his arms crossed. He noticed an Absol in the room looking around for something, but at the rate his mind was racing at, he'd have to ignore it for now.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
My eyes scanned the room, and rested on a Raichu leaning up against the wall. He looked pretty tough. Just what I needed. I made my way over to the Raichu.
"Hello, Raichu. Would you mind giving me the honor of a quick battle with you?" I said nonchalantly, grinning mischievously.
Pokemon around us that heard my proposal stopped and stared, they whispered among themselves, and watched to see what would happen.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Character choice- Pidgeot

Character nickname- Ace

Gender- Male

Age- 13

Description- http://photobucket.com/image/pidgeot/megabosta3/Villy_My_Pidgeot__by_WolvesMoon.jpg?o=85

Personality- Ace Is Very Brave,And Protects His Friends At All Costs,Although He Prefers To Travel Alone,Considering His History.

History- Ace Was Abandoned As An Egg,But Never Thought About It Until Now. He Never Knew Why,But Everybody Always Laughed At Him. He Vowed Revenge,But Gave Up After Accidentily Killing His Friend. He Never Went Back,Thinking He Was Too Strong. He Trained As Hard As He Could Until He Evolved. Not Much Else Is Known About His History,Other Than He Spent Most Of His Life Training.

Last edited:

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
OOC: Sandslash, I'm afraid I'm no longer accepting applications, sorry, but that's that.

He looked down at his map "Another town is ours," he put a large red x on the map over it "it won't be much longer until we are ready to destroy that puny mountain and all of its inhabitants! Then nothing will stand in our way!" His whole body shook with an evil laughter at this. Those foolish humans, how could they actually believe that they could defeat his army? His mighty army was unstoppable! He was still laughing at the antics of those humans when he heard the door creak open. One of his servants had come in. His large, round body was trembling as he approached his king. It was wise not to disturb him when he was like this, which is why he stopped by the transformation stones they had brought to switch to defense mode. He could literally disintegrate someone while in his attack form.

"Your highness, I have a message from our outpost in sector seven, otherwise known as the place the humans call 'Johto'. They say that they have eliminated all forms of resistance in their area and are moving onwards to sector eight."

"Good, good, send them some reinforcements or whatever it is they wanted." The king said, not paying much attention to his servant. He just wanted to get back to his plans.

"Yes your highness, right away." The Deoxys replied. Sometimes he wondered about his king.

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Shiro had a good mind to go back and fight for the suffering towns, the pokemon, even the humans. Not even they deserved a treatment such as this. But no, he couldn't. It was too dangerous outside. And even if he did make it to the resistance, the entire attacking force would probably turn to him. Because I'm a 'Criminal' to them.... Shiro snickered at the thought. Maybe their definition of "Criminal" was different from ours? Someone doing good was considered bad by their eyes?

Just as he was pondering this, an Absol, a female he presumed, was walking towards him. Shiro looked her over. The Absol had a diamond necklace, a black diamond necklace, with crude shackles on her ankles. Has she been caught before and escaped? With those shackles? It was too late to think such things, as the Absol was already in front of him. Those emerald eyes piercing into his, like shedding light into a place shy of it for so long. She asked him for a challenge, a sparring match more or less. Shiro stared at her hard. The pokemon around them had surprised conversation.

"Well, alright then." Shiro said. "But may I ask your name before we begin? Mine, is Shiro." The air around the room went still and tense, not docile anymore, but silently vibrating. Making everyone nervous, except the two.

Last edited:

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
"My name... is Echo," I replied, keeping my head high.
This Raichu, he looked tough, now that I could see him clearly. His body was scarred from many battles, and around his right ankle was a black cloth. My eyes rested on it for a moment. I backed up a yard or two to give us room. Shiro made his way away from the wall.

My body tensed, and I crouched slightly. My aura was now visible, and black, it swarmed around me like black fire. I smiled. I am a master of dark and ghost attacks... and I will demonstrate to everyone watching how strong I can be.

My eyes glowed, the aura around me gathered in front of me in a large, black sphere. The attack shadow ball was forming. It fired at Shiro at blinding speeds.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
OOC: Okay first things first. You can't bunny me! XD I'm refering this to the "Shiro made his way from the wall" in your post. You can't control my character unless you ask for my permission first. This is like saying I make an attack and it hits and your character and you faint. Sorry for being picky, but it just annoys me. ^^;

IC: Shiro heard her hesitate as she said her name. Echo... I wonder? He shook the thought out of his head. Shiro got up out of his leaning position on the wall, into a stance to ready his mind for what was yet to come. An aura started to go around Echo. Some sort of attack? Shiro sheilded his face as the brightness from the aura got more blinding to the eyes. And then, just as he had guessed, in the blink of an eye the ball of energy shot out towards him. Shiro smirked. A sharp sound was heard right as the sphere of energy looked as if it crashed into the Raichu.

Shiro appeared out of thin air in front of the Absol. "Surprised?" He said with his arms crossed. "Even though I may look slow, I do decieve the eye." Shiro jumped backwards as the deafining sound of the ball of energy Echo fired smashed through the wall behind him. Electricity started to flow around his body slowly. Then quicker and quicker, until all you could see was a yellow blur. Sounds of loud thunder hovered around him. Shiro went down on all fours and started to run towards Echo at alarming speeds. A slight wind from behind Shiro formed, because of the speed. The wind blew up alot of dirt and dust, making the pokemon present cover their eyes. Lets see you dodge this!

Last edited:

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
[[Gahhh! I'm sorry! I so wasn't thinking. >.<;; My bad.]]

The shadow ball hit the wall behind Shiro. He's fast... really fast. Electricity formed around Shiro, charging with every second. I crouched down, preparing myself for whatever he was planning. He started charging at alarming speeds. There was no way I could move out of the way in time...

I stood tall and focused. Suddenly, tons of mirages of myself spread from me, surrounding the area. Hopefully using double team will throw him off...
I stood amongst the illusions, and waited, hoping he would hit one of the illusions and not me.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Shiro looked around. The Absol had made many clones of herself. He swiftly looked from side to side, still running though, in circles around the clones. I know what'll work! I'll discharge energy! She has to be one of them! Shiro jumped high above the clones, so fast yet so slow, it had an effect as if he wasn't moving at all. The electrical energy around his body started to fizzle and crack. I've only got one chance! He thought. When the energy around me starts to fade its at its strongest point! Shiro, taking advantage of the fact that he was practically frozen in mid air, started to discharge the energy.

The electrical energy around him turned orange, then blue as the energy started vibrating more then before. The blur around Shiro was bigger then it was before, the discharged energy trapped inside the blur. Shiro, inside this ball of energy started plummeting towards the ground at high speeds. He hit the ground, landing directly on his feet. "Lets have a second try at this." He tried to say but the noise from the energy consumed what he said. Shiro ran towards the clones, but this time, the electrical energy big enough to consume all of the clones. Time to see what the others say about me is true or not!

Last edited:

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
I stood amongst the clones and watched Shiro carefully. He leaped into the air and discharged energy. I watched, confused. He landed, power pulsing from him. He charged again. Suddenly his motive became clear. He was trying to wipe out all the clones, and me, at once.
My mind raced as I watched Shiro approach at high speed. Fine. If this is how it's going to be, I'm going to have to get a little more ruthless.

I began running towards Shiro as he approached me. My clones followed in perfect synchronicity.
The only thing that's faster than his move that I can use is quick attack... But it's not nearly as strong.... Yes, I'll be going right into his attack, but it will throw him off a bit, and reduce the damage I take... it's the only way.

Suddenly, my pace increased dramatically. My body was almost invisible with speed. I charged directly toward Shiro.
Hopefully the momentum of my speed will help my cut through a little of his electricity...

Me and the clones hit the electricity, but we still had to cut through it to get to Shiro. The clones disappeared one by one due to the power of the electric field we ran through. Eventually, I was the only one left, running at high speed through the electric field that engulfed Shiro. The pain was extraordinary, but I kept running.

Finally I came to the center of the electricity, where Shiro was, still running towards me at high speeds. I forced myself to run faster, and collided with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back